Kamala Harris Says Deceased Rapper Tupac Is the ‘Best Rapper Alive’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. It is funny, but probably not the “gotcha” impact you’re hoping for. Saying Tupac “is” the best, or you liked Snoop is like saying when asked that the best guitarist was Hendrix, or your favorite rock band was the The Beatles, or Mozart is your favorite composer. I.e. widely acceptable non-answers you throw out in lieu of an awkward silence. No one thinks it means you are a claiming “fan” status.

I always am bothered by greatest guitarist lists because Allen Collins of Skynyrd is usually left off of them.

They had so darn many good guitarists it’s hard to pick just one.
Rickey Medlocke (who was in the original band, then left) and Gary Rossington are the only two left standing. Ed died a couple of years ago. Steve Gaines died in the plane crash, and Allen died in the early 90s.

And who did the guitar solo in Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” ?

Kamala has attempted to fake out the people otherwise regarding Tupac and her interest level of rap.
Well, let’s swear out a warrant for her arrest.

Is this really grist for your mill? It seems a small issue to me.

(name removed by moderator) . . .
Oh given the thread is about politicians . . .
Except this thread isn’t about “politicians”.

That changed my premise.

It is about Kamala Harris.

Not Boris Johnson, not Rodrigo Duterte, not even about Robert Redford in All the Presidents Men.

The thread is about Kamala Harris and her bogus attempt to pander to Tupac fans.

Last edited:
Nepperhan on Kamala’s failed attempt to fool voters that are Tupac fans . . .
It seems a small issue to me.
That’s OK.

You get to decide those things for yourself.

Apparently it is big enough to draw you here to the thread so thanks for your contribution here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back