Kayleigh McEnany Drops BOMB On Media and Dems and Even Fox News Cuts Their Feed

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an excellent speech, thank you.

It’s interesting that (unless I missed something) the Domocrats have not identified any issues in marginal states which they lost, which they would want to challenge.

Last edited:
What then is your threshold of
cheat tolerance toabb?
A handful of votes compared the millions and millions cast is not even close to be in the margin of error. there is no perfect system. besides, the fraud the GOP has investigated in the past has indicted, well, only GOP voters. So be careful what you wish for… you might lose even more votes than you realize.
(You DO realize that some Republicans are “leftists”
and ALL the Democrats are leftists
No I don’t. If they are in the republican party, they are not a “leftist”. They are a rightie.

No I don’t. If they are in the republican party, they are not a “leftist”. They are a rightie.
There are 3 tiers to Republicans
Tier1. They are Republicans who are the never Trumpers, they are who Trump considers “human scum”.
Tier2. They are the RINO’s, they vote Republican but because they do not toe the party line 100%, they are one level above human scum.
Tier3. They are the true believers.

I would be classified as a RINO because while I do vote Republican there are a few issues I don’t agree with, I also don’t “support” Trump, I did vote for him as a registered Republican, mainly on the issue of abortion, so I would be considered just above human scum level.

How dare they not help her in making the propaganda and misinformation have far reach!?​

If FOX wants to keep their audience they will catch up and move further right as the right seems to be going.

More weird conspiracy theories and fringe click bait.

toabb . . .
A handful of votes compared the millions and millions cast is not even close to be in the margin of error.
Look up “hanging chad”.

toabb . . .
If they are in the republican party, they are not a “leftist”. They are a rightie.
I disagree.

Oh I know, she rose like a phoenix from the ashes on this one, and she is correct.

But she left Fox News for prime spot at NBC, a network whose viewers knew her as the lady from Fox News, and she tanked.

In a very close election, 1247 votes could make the difference between victory or defeat. Some on here have lost sight of how close this election has been. Razor-thin margins. 1247 votes are important when it’s this close.

1247 votes are important when it’s this close.
Not in any of the present races. My point is that there is very little voter fraud. Recounts rarely find hundreds or thousands of votes changed.

It’s just tilting at windmills.

Then Trump’s cases will lose and many people on CAF will cackle in delight. I don’t see why anyone would oppose his right to ask the question? Even if you are sure he will lose, wouldn’t it be better for the nation for it to runs its course in the courts then have a lingering cloud of, “what if?”?

Then Trump’s cases will lose and many people on CAF will cackle in delight. I don’t see why anyone would oppose his right to ask the question?
Because all it does is delay the time when Biden will start the real transition. It is sheer malice and vindictiveness. Everyone know that Trump is a loser.

40.png
Roselle:
It’s seems many are upset with Fox News and how that White House briefing was cut off.

Internal Fox News Numbers Reveal Catastrophic Viewership Collapse​

Internal Fox News Numbers Reveal Catastrophic Viewership Collapse - The National Pulse

It appears that many Fox supporters claim to be transferring to Newsmax
All my friends dropped Fox for Newsmax.

I find no truth in your statement.
I do find quite a lack of charity and name calling.
It’s true, however. Trump lost, therefore he is the loser in this case. Therefore Trump is a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back