Latest Guiliani Press Conference

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
From various sources I have found trustworthy.
The Bongino Report is one place, sometimes OAN.

Definitely not CNN or PBS or NPR or MSNBC or BBC.

Well, it seems like Tucker has had enough…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/20/tucker-carlson-sidney-powell-fraud/

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson noted on Thursday night, he’s more than willing to give airtime to outlandish claims. “We literally do UFO segments,” he said.

But even Carlson said he was fed up with the total lack of evidence produced by Sidney Powell, one of President Trump’s attorneys, in her unfounded allegation that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to favor President-elect Joe Biden.

“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

Carlson also noted that “she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

PBS is not a trustworthy news source.
I am sensing a pattern.
How 'bout some facts pertaining Rudy’s “great job”?
Is it just me, or did I see his nose growing longer. What gets me, is you can listen to him, and everything he says might be a lie, but some of the stuff he said are definitely false. Like the idea that 600,000 ballots were rendered null and void because they weren’t “inspected.” Surely we all know that only a court order could nullify ballots, not statements from a politician/lawyer.

Then there was plenty that is just weird, like the whole Dominion conspiracy about corporate ties that have not been shown to have any validity. I am telling you, this guy is showboating. He may know exactly what he is doing though. He is personally profiting and he still has a spot-light.

I found a related thread that may explain everything.
https://forums.catholic-questions.org/t/thoughts-on-aliens/634457/7

Last edited:
For a man who was once known as the Mayor of American he sure has hit rock bottom.

For a man who was once known as the Mayor of American he sure has hit rock bottom.
I was thinking similar things myself this morning:

For a nation once known as the champion of democracy, America has also hit rock bottom.

When were we a champion of democracy? We’re a republic. Democracies are evil.

I’ve never liked him, ever since he told a caller to his weekly radio show that if his immigrant forebears had landed in New Jersey, they would have turned around and gone back to Italy (this was when New York and New Jersey were sparring over who owns Ellis Island).

You know it’s bad when even Tucker has a problem with your lack of evidence.

I was left wondering why 100,000 fraudulent paper ballots were brought into Detroit during the middle of the night if they could just use the Dominion software to change the vote count? Why run the ballots through multiple times if they can just so easily change the outcome of the election via software alone?

I was left wondering why 100,000 fraudulent paper ballots were brought into Detroit during the middle of the night if they could just use the Dominion software to change the vote count?
Yes. Did you also notice that Powell’s explanation for why the conspirators did not use the same system to give the Senate to the Dems or avoiding losing seats in the House was that GOP candidates probably bribed them not to? So now the conspiracy also encompasses every GOP candidate that won election or re-election, or at least those in swing states. Pretty soon Giuliani will be accusing himself of being in on it.

es. Did you also notice that Powell’s explanation for why the conspirators did not use the same system to give the Senate to the Dems or avoiding losing seats in the House was that GOP candidates probably bribed them not to? So now the conspiracy also encompasses every GOP candidate that won election or re-election, or at least those in swing states. Pretty soon Giuliani will be accusing himself of being in on it.
This is off-the-rails crazy.

I’ve never liked him, ever since he told a caller to his weekly radio show that if his immigrant forebears had landed in New Jersey, they would have turned around and gone back to Italy (this was when New York and New Jersey were sparring over who owns Ellis Island).
At the start of his first (losing) campaign against Dinkins, Rudy stood on a platform and called each one of Dave’s promises ‘B.S.’, only he said the words out. I was through with Giuliani from then on. After that there was some marital craziness and him post-mayoral on the lecture trail when he would get $10,000 for a canned speech which was straight out of the book’s end covers. He’s a wonder.

His henchman, Bernie Kerik, a NYC chief of police, was convicted of bribery but Rudy got him a Trump pardon. Nice.

Last edited:
I have to give kudos to those of you who can even follow the conspiracy theories being promulgated, they’re so Byzantine and convoluted.

This is off-the-rails crazy.
I’m not sure that is even the craziest part. There is also something I don’t really understand having to do with German servers, and the US Army being involved in covering up something something…

The Jem Hadar do look rather reptilian, as in lizard overlords, and they would fit in, with their dependence on the white. But they are rather on the dense side.

Last edited:
I’m not sure that is even the craziest part. There is also something I don’t really understand having to do with German servers, and the US Army being involved in covering up something something…
I think it has to do with another voting machine company that supposedly flipped votes. The conspiracy theory is that they had server(s) in Frankfurt and the US army seized them.

The company denies they have anything to do with this, they have no presence in Germany, etc.

And, we have to remember that the FBI has a presence in major partner countries and would have been the appropriate agency to size something(with the Germans).

Last edited:
Sidney Powell today, “I would continue to encourage him and all journalists to review all the materials we have provided so far and conduct their own investigations.” They want journalists to act as criminal investigators to find something that they cannot find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back