Left cheers Harry Styles In Dresses on Vogue Magazine Cover

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t a guess. You have proven my point. Good day sir and/or madam.

It was not an insult. You are ignorant on the topic. It’s okay. Just educate yourself
Step into a bar and call the biggest dude there ignorant. Just tell me the result.

(By the way, when someone says they are insulted by a remark, a gentleman apologizes and states: “I did not mean my statement that way. I regret if I have offended you.” Unless one did mean a statement that way.)

Last edited:
48.png
gam197:
I am sorry I have not had time to read this thread so posting only from one take on this. .Will read . Candace Owens took this on and I think that is relevant.
Did you notice that you never answered the question? In some sort of converse (or convoluted) way, if Ms. Owens is against it then leftists must be for it?
I really did not like how the Left was the put on Headline. I don’t know how else they could have phrased as they were addressing a liberal way of thinking…

Candace Owens seems to be just addressing her own age group and asking where are you going with this?

It is a fair question.

Last edited:
Also, if you are “insulted” then you might need to get tougher skin.
No, no, no, no. Everyone has a right to their feelings. One never tells a person they don’t have a right to feel that way. That’s just out of bounds.

You’re digging yourself in deeper. I’m no paragon of ethics and manners but even I know that.

As a society we can be polite and not call people names. As I was told when I complained to my mom about manners and rules, she told me that manners and politeness are what separated men from animals and made for a cohesive society. So perhaps we need to bring back Emily Post along with a dose of empathy for others.

Also, as the Bible tells us, being silent (instead of voicing one’s opinion about things, my addition 🙂 ) is usually a good thing

Perhaps. But telling someone they need to develop tougher skin is not very uplifting.

We can speak in generalities here as we all know it’s true from what we’ve seen in society, and in our own personal lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back