Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seamus_L
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be good to know what we are replacing that government with. Look at Iran. The Shah was no saint, but look what we have now in Iran. And as I recall, many of our liberal forumites were against going into Iraq to save those people from a brutal dictator, but are in favor now. I don’ t get it.
It makes a big difference whether it is a Democratic president, or a Republican one, who is pushing for military intervention and regime change in the ME. That is the biggest thing, I think.
 
It makes a big difference whether it is a Democratic president, or a Republican one, who is pushing for military intervention and regime change in the ME. That is the biggest thing, I think.
I’m not sure I follow. Please elaborate so that I may know what you are saying. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top