Looking for some advice!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter heather0370
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stepdaughter’s mother is not a good person…according to the man you married?

Hahaha. Wait till you hear the things he tells people about YOU when you break free of him!

He’ll paint you out to be a sicko and damaging to the kids, and who knows what else.

Of course he’s nice to you in public. It’s all about HIS image. He can be nice when he WANTS to. When you leave him and his image is hurt, he’ll start doing to you what you’ve seen him do to his ex.

If I were you I’d really question what that woman was really like.
LOL, I thought the same thing about the stepmother. Heather is working on it. She’s got a lawyer. Hopefully her lawyer is drawing up a restraining order right now. She needs some evidence. I believe Heather took some pictures of the contents of his wallet?

Tell me I’m right Heather! 🙂
 
Follow up is occurring offline. Thanks to those who participated in the discussion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top