Very good call! All the people whom Jacob visited off island had a number except for Kate. I wonder why that is…
I’m still maintaining that MIB is definitely the bad guy. At the end when he asked Sawyer if he wanted to leave the island and Sawyer responded “Hell yes,” I thought “
Hell yes indeed!” Sawyer is embarking down a dangerous path.
I had to laugh when MIB/Locke took the light-colored rock from the scale and threw it out into the ocean. Then when Sawyer asked what that was about, he replied “Inside joke”.
It is interesting that Jacob could come and go from the island but MIB cannot. He needs Sawyer to help him leave. The mysterious little boy had to remind him of the “rules” He struggled to find a “loophole” to be able to kill Jacob. His power is definitely limited. Of course, on the “scale” of good and evil, it is never evenly weighted. Evil is never unbridled, but God’s goodness knows no end.