S
surgei
Guest
Can you clearify what you consider non-sense and taken out of context?(Edited)
I used to believe that non-sense too.
Talk about taking something out of context.![]()
Can you clearify what you consider non-sense and taken out of context?(Edited)
I used to believe that non-sense too.
Talk about taking something out of context.![]()
Didn’t look at the video, but I understand why anti-Catholic Protestants (is that redunant?) whould label any Marian apparation as demonic.i saw an anti catholic marian video on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=AnZIU4g6IHM
it discribes marian apparitions as demonic.
No, it would not be redundant, because clearly being Protestant does not mean a person is Anti-Catholic, anymore than being a Catholic means a person is Anti-Protestant.Didn’t look at the video, but I understand why anti-Catholic Protestants (is that redunant?) whould label any Marian apparation as demonic.
What you have said makes very little sense, but it does make me think to point out that there are a wide variety of spiritual and religious experiences throughout Christendom, all of which require testing to ensure they are authentically from God. For example, in the 1990s the Toronto Blessing of the Vineyard church spread throughout the US and Europe. I witnessed people speaking with and dancing with angels. I witnessed many prophecies. Discernment is a difficult task, it is very easy for us to be deceived if we do not remain humble and seek God and his righteousness before all else.If Marian apparations were true, then what would that state … especially when the anti-Catholics don’t receive any?
What then do you do with the apparitions that the Coptic Church received and the Muslims verified? Does that attest to the ‘truth’ of the muslim faith?Didn’t look at the video, but I understand why anti-Catholic Protestants (is that redunant?) whould label any Marian apparation as demonic.
If Marian apparations were true, then what would that state … especially when the anti-Catholics don’t receive any?
Non source…that belongs to a suspended priest who is a raging wacko. That cite has zero credibility. I used to be on their mailing list and after I read their stuff a few times, it went from the mailbox to the garbage until it stopped coming.LOL.
Well, interestingly, I found this link. Hindu ceremonies are being performed at Fatima. That’s interesting considering my first reaction to hearing all of the words of the apparition to the children was that this was a Hindu theology, and definitely not Christian.
(I removed the link because I don’t want to give any kind of impression that they are at all credible.
CM)
Just because this hapened now does not mean that the origin of the site is in a hindu devil.LOL.
Well, interestingly, I found this link. Hindu ceremonies are being performed at Fatima. That’s interesting considering my first reaction to hearing all of the words of the apparition to the children was that this was a Hindu theology, and definitely not Christian.
Along the same thought: would satan pray with the seers? Mary such as in Lourdes, Fatima also prayed with the seers.my thoughts also. Why would Satan want to draw people closer to God?
i saw an anti catholic marian video on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=AnZIU4g6IHM
it discribes marian apparitions as demonic. I posted a comment that basically said that marian apparitions cannot be demonic because many of them produce miracles of healing and satan cannot perform miracles of healing or excorsism(think back to the bible when the phasasies called jesus demonic ) because “satan cannot drive out satan”
To claim that all ‘apparitions’ are demonic goes against Scripture. Ask them if Samuel’s appearance to Saul in 1 Samuel 28 (note that what Saul did with necromancy was sinful, but never is Samuel’s appearance stated as being false or demonic) or Moses and Elijah’s appearance in Matthew 17, Mark 9 and Luke 9 was demonic?i also noted that the argument of “satan can appear as an angel of light” is not applicable to marian apparitions because mary is not an angel. are these good argument? what other arguments would you suggest to refute accusations like this?
Where the POPE is there is the Church.looked at the website at the front of the clip. anti catholic. look to scott hahn or some other scholastic view. this has more fundamental issues than saying the aparitions are demonic.
Hail Holy Queen might be a good start.
What???Where the POPE is there is the Church.
Again, like I said in another thread, one has to go through this apparition of “our lady” to get to “God” or “Jesus”.Along the same thought: would satan pray with the seers? Mary such as in Lourdes, Fatima also prayed with the seers.
Could Satan praise God in the Our Father?:knight1:
Don’t know your sources, but “no”, it wouldn’t verify the Muslim faith.What then do you do with the apparitions that the Coptic Church received and the Muslims verified? Does that attest to the ‘truth’ of the muslim faith?
You are aware that Surgei is paraphrasing St. Ignatius, our earliest reference to the Catholic Church, who doen’t even mention the bishop, let alone a pope, in his letter to Rome.Where the POPE is there is the Church.
You are aware that Surgei is paraphrasing St. Ignatius, our earliest reference to the Catholic Church, who doen’t even mention the bishop, let alone a pope, in his letter to Rome.
If , by overwhelming force of arms, an anti-Christian group breaced St. Peter’s Basilica and all the Chuch buildings all over the world while the pope escaped to exile…The Church is where the pope is.You are aware that Surgei is paraphrasing St. Ignatius, our earliest reference to the Catholic Church, who doen’t even mention the bishop, let alone a pope, in his letter to Rome.