P
PeaceInChrist
Guest
I am currently undergoing the total consecration to Jesus through Mary, and am doing it according to the book “33 days to morning glory.” Previous to this, I had understood Mary to be the mediatrix of all graces because Christ came through her, and thus the grace of Jesus entered fully into our fallen world through her.
Recently, however, in the book, it had this quote (apparently from St Maximilian Kolbe) on day 12: “The Holy Spirit does not act except through the Immaculata, His spouse. Hence, she is the Mediatrix of all the graces of the Holy Spirit.”
Is this in accord with Church teaching? Never before have I heard that the Holy Spirit restricts all His actions to going through Mary. I do not recall finding anything in Scripture or Tradition speaking of the limiting of all the Spirit’s actions through any individual, except from the Father and Son. Again, it is on day 12 of 33 days to morning glory. Can anyone give any context or affirm if this is doctrine?
Recently, however, in the book, it had this quote (apparently from St Maximilian Kolbe) on day 12: “The Holy Spirit does not act except through the Immaculata, His spouse. Hence, she is the Mediatrix of all the graces of the Holy Spirit.”
Is this in accord with Church teaching? Never before have I heard that the Holy Spirit restricts all His actions to going through Mary. I do not recall finding anything in Scripture or Tradition speaking of the limiting of all the Spirit’s actions through any individual, except from the Father and Son. Again, it is on day 12 of 33 days to morning glory. Can anyone give any context or affirm if this is doctrine?