Media Calls Concerns About Election Integrity Conspiracy Theories, American Voters Disagree

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not stalling.

This is about our country, Americans and our right
to vote and the integrity of the vote.

I guess that is the narrative being told by CNN.

After the Mueller Investigation and the impeachment fiasco, some just refuse to wake up and smell the coffee.

Why have all the Trump supporters decided they need to make gratuitous insults to Biden every time they post?

The situation is that the vaccines were developed under Trump’s watch, and he’ll get some credit for that. The vaccines will be rolled out under Biden’s administration, and, because of that, the Trump HHS needs to be planing with the Biden Transition Team NOW.

I’m sure that everyone wants a safe and effective vaccine as soon as possible; but I would think the lion’s share of the credit goes to the drug companies and not whoever the President happens to be when the r and d took place. Unless the government actually provided some material support of some kind, that would be a slightly different scenario.

Last edited:
I thought this addressed the topic in the title. Apparently Giuliani thinks of his concerns about the election as a conspiracy theory.
Giuliani alleged that the president was a victim of a scheme by dozens of Democratic election officials from Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and other major cities that contributed to Biden getting more votes, even though Trump also improved over his 2016 performance in those traditionally Democratic areas.

“This was not an individual idea of 10 or 12 Democrat bosses. This was a plan. You would have to be a fool not to realize that,” Giuliani said at the presser from the Republican National Committee headquarters.

Right now, the Trump campaign is working on the court of public opinion but not providing evidence in a court of law.
No they’re not. They are working on BOTH (just as they should).

GOP Win In PA: Judge Tosses Thousands Of Ballots Without Dates, Reversing Lower Court Ruling​

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

Nov 20, 2020 DailyWire.com

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images

A Pennsylvania judge sided with the Trump campaign on Thursday, reversing a lower court decision by ruling to toss thousands of ballots without dates.

“A GOP win in Pennsylvania — Commonwealth Court judge ruled that 2,349 absentee ballots in Allegheny County where the voter didn’t date their declaration are invalid, reversing a lower court judge,” reported BuzzFeed News’ Zoe Tillman, Thursday evening. . . .

Admittedly, this does not prove “fraud”. That is a separate charge and takes a higher amount of evidence.

But it does show that Trump’s attorneys are working on MORE than mere “public opinion”.

Actually, it is the naive and those who want to believe hoaxes who spread untruths. Its not some big conspiracy.

But it does show that Trump’s attorneys are working on MORE than mere “public opinion”.
Yeah, they are doing a great job. They have established that there was no fraud, and that Biden won Pennsylvania by “only” about 80,000 votes. Great job.

Admittedly, this does not prove “fraud”. That is a separate charge and takes a higher amount of evidence.

Their one “victory” got 2349 votes disallowed.

What a waste of time and money.

TMC changing the premise from Trump’s attorneys NOT working on cases (in the sense of working to prove fraud) to how good of a job TMC thinks they are or are not doing.
Yeah, they are doing a great job.
But why not just admit you are wrong about Trump’s attorneys
“working on the court of public opinion but not providing evidence in a court of law”?

For whatever reason, it’s very clear you misspoke.

Last edited:
But why not just admit you are wrong about Trump’s attorneys
“working on the court of public opinion but not providing evidence in a court of law”?
I am not wrong, nor did I misspeak. They are mounting a PR campaign that happens to have a court component to it. No one with any understanding of the law would believe that Rudy’s performance in court this week was a serious legal effort. Its part of the PR. If and when they make a serious claim in a court I will reevaluate that view. So far, nothing.

TMC earlier . . . .
Right now, the Trump campaign is working on the court of public opinion
BUT NOT providing EVIDENCE in a court of law.
Emphasis mine.

Cathoholic (that’d be me) said the Trump team HAS provided at least enough EVIDENCE to get a lower court ruling throwing out a case to the level of an appeal.

You need at least SOME evidence for that.

I said . . . .
And linked this story . . .

TMC then shifted to how “great” the Trump lawyers are or are not doing . . .
Yeah, they are doing a great job.

Now the whole TMC argument is morphing into TMC being right (while CHANGING his own argument) . . .
I am not wrong, nor did I misspeak. They are mounting a PR campaign that happens to have a court component to it.

And this shows WHY it is impossible to have a discussion in instances like this.

I can argue against an argument.
But I cannot argue against the fallacy of equivocation.

To the other readers here.

You don’t get thousands of illicit ballots tossed with a mere public relations campaign, or a “PR campaign that happens to have a court component to it”

I stand by everything I said.

On election night TMC was also trying to tell me the election would be known in a matter of hours too.
This despite me posting evidence of planned Democrat chaos (naturally they didn’t put it that way) that I have also posting for months before the election.

I and many others knew this would be coming in some form.

Last edited:
Cathoholic (that’d be me) said the Trump team HAS provided at least enough EVIDENCE to get a lower court ruling throwing out a case to the level of an appeal.

You need at least SOME evidence for that.
OK, I’ll give you this. They won a legal argument over an alleged procedural error involving about 2,000 votes. There was no evidentiary dispute in that case, or any allegations of fraud. But they did win on about 2,000 votes over whether those 2,000 or so should be counted. (BTW, the appeals court did not turn over based on evidence, but on a different view of the law.)
Now the whole TMC argument is morphing into TMC being right (while CHANGING his own argument) .
My argument has been consistent, but you can take this position if it makes you feel better.
You don’t get thousands of illicit ballots tossed with a mere public relations campaign, or a “PR campaign that happens to have a court component to it”
There was not even an argument that those ballots were “illicit,” the parties agreed there was no fraud, but I agree the court ultimately decided those votes should not be counted.
On election night TMC was also trying to tell me the election would be known in a matter of hours too.
Turns out I was right, but it is taking an inordinate amount of time for the losing side to admit that.

TMC . . .
There was not even an argument that those ballots were “illicit,” the parties agreed there was no fraud
You are changing my premise again.

I purposefully did not use the word fraud here.

That is a higher standard of proof for the courts.

Do I think there was fraud? Yes.
But not in the legal sense . . . . Yet.

Did I say there was illicit vote ballots counted?

Yes.

Here it is again . . .
Again I cannot have an argument if you insist on CHANGING what I say.

Last edited:
Have you been following the American elections close enough to know WHO has been changing voting rules for many months??

The issue is (name removed by moderator), the leftists are the ones who have planted the “hand grenade in the bushes”.

Do I think there was fraud? Yes.
But not in the legal sense . . . . Yet.
This is a contradiction in terms. There was no fraud.
Did I say there was illicit vote ballots counted?

Yes.
What is your definition of “illicit”? There was no argument that the ballots were fraudulent, or cast under false pretenses. There were technical errors with the ballots, which the lower court thought insufficient to invalidate them. The higher court disagreed. Now Biden is “only” up by 80,000 votes or so. If that is the best they have (and it is), there is really nothing here.

What I may think and what the courts may think is not a contradiction in terms.
What is your definition of “illicit”?
Enough evidence for the courts to throw them out.
And they have.
Now Biden is “only” up by 80,000 votes or so.
That is different then fighting the PRINCIPLE of counting ballots or not that should never have been counted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back