Michael Jackson -- There's a verdict!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhatMeWorry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
ridesawhitehors:
The Michael Jackson VICTORY TOUR… coming soon to a concert venue in your town!
Gee, forgive me if I choose not to attend. 😃
 
40.png
jlw:
Not even a “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” charge??
Strangely, he wasn’t charged or indicted for anything along those lines.
 
IMHO I was not totally convinced he was truly guilty of molestation. My take on him was that he truly has such a childish mind that s-e-x is far from it - just playing and acting like a child was all I thought of him; however, that doesn’t make me right and I’ve always been accused of being an idealist. Anyhoo…

Here’s my big question regarding the accusation of spiking drinks with alcohol - Did I just hear a reporter on TV refer to this as “J-sus juice”?? Is that what they called it or is that what the media is calling it?? :eek: :mad:
 
40.png
Benedictus:
I do think Jackson is a sicko.
There is something really wrong with that man. Dare I hope that parents will keep their children out of his bed and out of his life?

Another reason I oppose the death penalty. Poor people can’t afford the cost of a not guilty verdict.
 
I agree, Nancy Grace is awesome!!

If Michael did do this, and I have little doubt that he did, that boy will be walking around feeling like there is no justice in this world. Poor kid.
And if Michael didn’t do this, hopefully this will give him a wake up call to not be so dumb as to let kids sleep in his bed AGAIN!

Question–Apparently there was some “girlie magazines” that were found in Michael’s room. Do pedophiles usually look at adult women in pornographic magazines or do they usually stick to the child porn?

Pray for that kid and his family and pray for Michael.
 
Little Mary:
Here’s my big question regarding the accusation of spiking drinks with alcohol - Did I just hear a reporter on TV refer to this as “J-sus juice”?? Is that what they called it or is that what the media is calling it?? :eek: :mad:
No, the accuser claimed Michael referred to it as that.
 
I figured it would be not guilty. They could have at least sent the guy for some therapy or something. Can’t they make it so that he is not allowed to have children in his home? The guy just really needs some help.
 
haven’t you heard, it is only Catholic priests who molest children, and only the Catholic church is expected to pay millions to the victims.
 
40.png
puzzleannie:
haven’t you heard, it is only Catholic priests who molest children, and only the Catholic church is expected to pay millions to the victims.
It is sad but that is where we find ourselves isn’t it puzzleannie:nope:
 
Momofone:
Question–Apparently there was some “girlie magazines” that were found in Michael’s room. Do pedophiles usually look at adult women in pornographic magazines or do they usually stick to the child porn?
Dirty magazines… just a “tool of the trade”, perhaps?
 
The defense did a reversal and put the mother on trial. from the comments of the jury, she was the deciding factor.

They missed the point. She could have carried her son into Jackson’s bedroom, plopped him down and waited outside. She could be guilty of blackmail and extortion.

Not of that matters. The legal issue was only what Jackson did.

And we all have a pretty good idea what he did.

The jurors took their dislike (no doubt justified) of the mother out on her son and the justice system.
 
OK…you guys have OJ, Blake, Jackson…and Shiavo…:crying:

And we have Karla Homolka…:mad:

Blessings,
Shoshana
 
Its crazy to think Jackson is some “big kid” who doesnt even think about sex…

FACT: Adult porno magazines were confiscated. That means he has sexual urges like everyone else in the world…so all those who think he’s peter pan and never grew up need a clue.

The mother was creepy, the timeline didnt fit with what she said, the family has a HORRIBLE background of being sleazes and criminals.

I think he has in the past gave in to urges with 13 & 14 year olds…in THIS case, I think the jury issued “almost” a fair verdict…Jackson at the LEAST should have been slapped with a Misdemeanor for Contributing to the Delinquincy of a Minor and hit with a fine, probation and not being allowed to be alone with anyone under the age of 17 unless DIRECTLY accompanied by a parent or Guardian. Basis: The evidence of him not securing his adult magazines and liquor(mainly wine) which those kids got into.

Aside from all that…he better thank God, cause he just dodged an 18 years in prison bullet. Hope he is humble and doesnt get cocky… cause he just got a second lease on life.
 
40.png
David_Paul:
Not of that matters. The legal issue was only what Jackson did.

And we all have a pretty good idea what he did.
Unfortunately, all we have is the word of the accuser and his mother. The mother is a borderline sleezeball at best, and it’s hard to get a reliable story out of a child. I thought from the very beginning that the prosecution wasn’t going to be able to overcome reasonable doubt.

I think he’s a sicko, but in a way I’m glad he was acquitted. I think it was the just decision under our legal system. I don’t think it was possible to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top