Giannawannabe:
I haven’t heard of Karla Homolka----can someone let me know what this is about?
Hi Gianna!
Karla Homolka is an infamous murderess in Canada and was married to Paul Bernardo. These two were partners in crime and I believe she is worse than her husband. They were tried and found guilty. Paul is in for life in solitary confinement while Karla was only given 12 years in prison because she tattle-taled on him. Our justice system made a deal with the devil by doing so.
They did live in a city 30 miles from here. What they did is that they tortured and killed 2 young school girls. I will not enter into the torture as it is appalling. Once the two young girls were dead, she chopped the bodies into pieces, put them in cement and threw them in a lake some 20 miles away. Eventually this was found. They were shrewd and expert at what they were doing. Also, Karla drugged your younger sister so Paul could have sex with her and the young girl died. After this part, Karla and Paul sat down to a Thanksgiving supper with her parents.
They are both considered sociopaths although the last psychiatrist, after a 31/2 hour interview believed she was abused and controlled by her husband. Nobody buys this. I don’t. She refused counselling in jail and lived a posh life. She has no remorse (and her father said she is a phoney) and I saw clips of her laughing and smiling in jail. She was a perfect jail bird…but this is all part of her game.
If I hear psychopath one more time I will choke. Is evil psychopathic? Well, I suppose it is…evil has no remorse for wrongdoing. They are putting conditions on her release in July and she is not allowed to come to this region unless she notifies authorities that she is coming. If she contact and victims, she will be sent back to jail…The victims’ families are still in mourning…almost 15 years ago! Can’t blame them for all the torture their girls went through. One couple is still married to each and they are devout Catholic.
Paul is as evil but do not have the evil eyes that Karla has. He sexually molested many, many girls in Scarborough and surrounding area as well as in this region. He is just as sick as she is…she is just more evil. He is in solitary for his own safety as many tried to kill him. There is nothing as unforgiving as jail birds.
Karla may have a difficult time also becoming free pretty soon. Her eyes will give her away even if she changes her looks. She is now going to ask for a pardon from Canada sho she could be really free of any criminal record.
The only thing I can say, there is only one consolation…it is this…there is a God. It slays me that a person who could torture two girls for some days, hearing them scream and cry…pleading for their very lives, and yet continue with it all until they died mercilessly in his/her hands. How can you live with yourself when you chop up human bodies within a makeshift tent in your very own basement?
Hope this helps. It is onl;y scratching the surface, mind you, but it does give you an idea on the most gruesome murder in Caanda just 30 miles away!
Blessings,
Shoshana