My boyfriend always wanted to be a priest

  • Thread starter Thread starter smurf0326
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all wanted you to know I made a decision to move on back in January. It was the best thing I ever did was to release myself from all that drama. He had a lot more issues then I could deal with. Not only priesthood but sexuality became an issue. He struggled with a lot. Still has not found his way but I wish for him the best. For me two months later I met someone. He is wonderful n treats me way I deserve. There is no drama just to me in my eyes perfection. I see what it feels like to truly be loved and respected. Thank you all again for all your great advice and listening.
 
To all wanted you to know I made a decision to move on back in January. It was the best thing I ever did was to release myself from all that drama. He had a lot more issues then I could deal with. Not only priesthood but sexuality became an issue. He struggled with a lot. Still has not found his way but I wish for him the best. For me two months later I met someone. He is wonderful n treats me way I deserve. There is no drama just to me in my eyes perfection. I see what it feels like to truly be loved and respected. Thank you all again for all your great advice and listening.
 
To all wanted you to know I made a decision to move on back in January. It was the best thing I ever did was to release myself from all that drama. He had a lot more issues then I could deal with. Not only priesthood but sexuality became an issue. He struggled with a lot. Still has not found his way but I wish for him the best. For me two months later I met someone. He is wonderful n treats me way I deserve. There is no drama just to me in my eyes perfection. I see what it feels like to truly be loved and respected. Thank you all again for all your great advice and listening.
Smurf,

Thanks for the update. So glad to hear that you moved on and have found someone that you are happy with. Had you not, you would probably still be dangling from a string like before. May God Bless you and guide you. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top