Sorry, I do have as much a clue as anyone else reading here. I did read the whole thread. I’m happy to meet the poster who has the job of telling me what I need to do in order to post here. Were you elected agapewolf or are you self-appointed?
What I read was about a woman who, after 10 attempts at sexual relations, left her husband because there were no ‘fireworks’. I also read here that whenever she was advised something she did not like, she broke out the ‘uncharitable catholic card’. I’ve seen it used many times here by posters over the years.
I also read about an amazing man who has stood by his wife through it all, even her dating,

while she continued to ‘be friends’ with him. He stood by for nearly two years now as she put herself and her personal happiness first while relegating her marriage to a place on the scrap heap. The fact that she ‘refers’ to him to her catholic friends as ‘husband’ and non-catholic as ‘ex-husband’ must make him feel just great! How does she refer to him to her dates?!
Praise God for this mans patience and love!! Hopefully, she will mature enough to understand how blessed she is and fall to her knees in thanks!
I really hope Retrouvaille opens her eyes!
Yeah, I know this will make me ‘uncharitable’.