My Name...In The Gay "Enemy List"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eucharisted
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you think we should get the list of people who gave money to “No on prop 8” and picket their workplaces and businesses? Like gay bars, for example?
I don’t think anyone should be protesting anyone, personally.

I’m just saying if you protest, you shouldn’t complain when people protest you.
 
I don’t think anyone should be protesting anyone, personally.

I’m just saying if you protest, you shouldn’t complain when people protest you.
Yes and what I’m saying is that the way we protest and the way they protest aren’t equal. We aren’t picketing where the gays work to make them lose their jobs. We aren’t picketing gay bars or gay businesses, and we aren’t beating up gay old ladies.

You made it sound like they were just doing back to us what we do to them. It’s not a fair characterization.
 
Yes and what I’m saying is that the way we protest and the way they protest aren’t equal. We aren’t picketing where the gays work to make them lose their jobs. We aren’t picketing gay bars or gay businesses, and we aren’t beating up gay old ladies.

You made it sound like they were just doing back to us what we do to them. It’s not a fair characterization.
When you boycott companies then you make people lose jobs. Less revenue may mean they have to cut costs, including jobs.
 
When you boycott companies then you make people lose jobs. Less revenue may mean they have to cut costs, including jobs.
So, you’re saying that the tactics are the same. So, since the gays are picketing churches, we can picket their businesses and recreational places. Thank you for explaining why that’s ok. And here all this time I thought it would be wrong to harass individual gays over their political beliefs.

(p.s., think about it a bit, if people switch from Pepsi to Coke, the sales and jobs move from one company to another. we aren’t targetting individuals)
 
So, you’re saying that the tactics are the same. So, since the gays are picketing churches, we can picket their businesses and recreational places. Thank you for explaining why that’s ok. And here all this time I thought it would be wrong to harass individual gays over their political beliefs.

(p.s., think about it a bit, if people switch from Pepsi to Coke, the sales and jobs move from one company to another. we aren’t targetting individuals)
I already told you. I don’t support any protesting or picketing or boycotting period. I do support things like letter writing or other constructive and peaceful things. I do support political campaigns, etc. But violence, be it physical or social, I do not support.
 
No individual is being harassed. .
Did you read my earlier post?
“Among those weighing in with dismay over Scott Eckern’s donation are Tony winners Jeff Whitty, who wrote the book for “Avenue Q,” and Marc Shaiman, composer and co-lyricist of “Hairspray.” Shaiman said Tuesday that he phoned Eckern on Friday to protest, then e-mailed more than 1,000 contacts to alert them about the donation.”
The theater director in question was essentially forced to resign after his support of Prop 8 was used as a smear against him. The Yes on 8 director states he has received hundreds of emails detailing threats to him directly and stories of threats made to others for their support of Prop 8.
 
Let them bring it on. This just shows the world who these people are. I’m surprised they haven’t started forcibly sodomizing religious leaders and proponents of Prop 8 yet to make their ‘point’. i.e. homosexualist terrorism.
:rotfl:

I think that is the outrageous and ludicrous thing I have read here at CAF (and there have been some doozies!)
Oh, so you think we should get the list of people who gave money to “No on prop 8” and picket their workplaces and businesses? Like gay bars, for example?
Hey, if that is how you like to spend your time, go to it.
 
The stomping they did on the cross was an act of violence towards Christians, to me.

If I get slapped for my beliefs I would probably slap back.

That kind of bothers me about abortion. People say we should not use violence against those who fight for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood. But, is the act of providing, promoting and performing the abortion violence itself?

I’d say every murdered child is a slap in the face to pro-life people.
 
Let them bring it on. This just shows the world who these people are. I’m surprised they haven’t started forcibly sodomizing religious leaders and proponents of Prop 8 yet to make their ‘point’. i.e. homosexualist terrorism.
Speaking as someone who has been assaulted and had an attempted rape me to ‘cure’ my homosexuality, I find this particularly disturbing.
 
Speaking as someone who has been assaulted and had an attempted rape me to ‘cure’ my homosexuality, I find this particularly disturbing.
Do you have any evidence at all of this, like a police report number? You keep repeating over and over and over that this happened, in your effort to promote the gay agenda. Everyone else has been too cautious and sensitive to call you up on it. I’m going to do it now:

Let’s see some evidence that a Christian tried to rape you to convert you back to heterosexuality. I assume this is the same incident where you were forced to use the male bathroom even though you cross-dress as a female, and someone tried to rape you, the police came but wouldn’t press charges.
 
Do you have any evidence at all of this, like a police report number? You keep repeating over and over and over that this happened, in your effort to promote the gay agenda. Everyone else has been too cautious and sensitive to call you up on it. I’m going to do it now:
Yes, that is my one and only incident with the police. There is of course no police report, because they refused to do anything.

Here’s two murders that have happened in less than a week.
nytimes.com/2008/11/18/us/18memphis.html?em
570wsyr.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=&article=4590552

Both were gunned down in cold blood.
 
Yes, that is my one and only incident with the police. There is of course no police report, because they refused to do anything.
Did you get the names of the police officers? Did you call the newspaper to tell them what happened? I understand that it might be difficult to call the newspaper for some people, but you seem quite willing to go public with what happened.

How did you come to the conclusion that the man who did this to you was a heterosexual? I’m not sure why a heterosexual would try to rape a man dressed in women’s clothes? And how did you come to the conclusion this man was a Christian proponent of traditional marriage? Do you think those conclusions are reasonable?
 
Did you get the names of the police officers? Did you call the newspaper to tell them what happened? I understand that it might be difficult to call the newspaper for some people, but you seem quite willing to go public with what happened.
I was a homeless 19year old. I lived out of my car at the time. Things like that really didn’t come to mind. Food, shelter and finding a job were the only things on my mind the second I recovered from the attack.
How did you come to the conclusion that the man who did this to you was a heterosexual? I’m not sure why a heterosexual would try to rape a man dressed in women’s clothes? And how did you come to the conclusion this man was a Christian proponent of traditional marriage? Do you think those conclusions are reasonable?
He did not know I was transsexual. He thought I was a lesbian. I came to the conclusion because he kept shouting that I was an ‘abomination’ and wished he had rocks so he could ‘do this thing right’.
 
I was a homeless 19year old. I lived out of my car at the time. Things like that really didn’t come to mind. Food, shelter and finding a job were the only things on my mind the second I recovered from the attack.
Well it sounds to me like a homosexual attacked you in the bathroom. Why would you try to blame proponents of traditional marriage for that? A heterosexual christian man wouldn’t do that to you.
 
Well it sounds to me like a homosexual attacked you in the bathroom. Why would you try to blame proponents of traditional marriage for that? A heterosexual christian man wouldn’t do that to you.
See my edit, again and again. HE DID NOT KNOW I WAS A TRANSSEXUAL.

I do not look like a ‘man in a dress’.
 
He did not know I was transsexual. He thought I was a lesbian. I came to the conclusion because he kept shouting that I was an ‘abomination’ and wished he had rocks so he could ‘do this thing right’.
That’s so ridiculous. Men who believe in traditional marriage don’t go around raping cross-dressers in bathrooms. You don’t have any evidence at all that this happened. It just sounds like another unfounded smear against those who support traditional marriage. The same people who don’t mind beating up an old lady for carrying a cross don’t have any scruples about posting lies on the internet either.
 
That’s so ridiculous. Men who believe in traditional marriage don’t go around raping cross-dressers in bathrooms. You don’t have any evidence at all that this happened. It just sounds like another unfounded smear against those who support traditional marriage.
When did I ever say he was anything more than a loon? I’m not saying he’s some sort of marriage activist. I’m just saying the ONLY people that have ever mistreated CLAIMED to be Christian.

The key word there is ‘claimed’. I have met many many perfectly peaceful and nonviolent christians. The vast majority are, the idea here is that ‘everyone has psychopaths’ in their groups.

And quit calling me a crossdresser. I’m intersexed for one, I’ve called with the NCBC and they said I am perfectly spiritually fine in my choice, as long as I am celibate, which is what I am.

If you wish independent confirmation that I’ve spoken to the NCBC, you could contact Rev. Alfred Cioffi, I believe that’s who I spoke to on the phone.
 
Much of the violence against gay and lesbian people is never followed up by police. I have a good friend who attends MCC, his is only one of the stories of violence that members of this congregation can relay. He had attended a concert at MCC one evening…it was picketed by “Christian conservatives”. While leaving he was accosted in the parking lot…beaten unconscious…the last thing he remembers is his attackers yelling “REPENT!!!”…nothing was done…reports were filed and swept under the rug…no witnesses other than this mans bloody face and bruised body. The police officer who took his report made a comment…“Seems you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.” This beaten gay man was in a church parking lot where “Christians” were picketing…

To dismiss violence against LGBT people simply because no one was able to come to trial or simply because the police did nothing…or because some on this board can’t get a name or badge number…is perpetuating the violence.
 
Much of the violence against gay and lesbian people is never followed up by police. I have a good friend who attends MCC, his is only one of the stories of violence that members of this congregation can relay. He had attended a concert at MCC one evening…it was picketed by “Christian conservatives”. While leaving he was accosted in the parking lot…beaten unconscious…the last thing he remembers is his attackers yelling “REPENT!!!”…nothing was done…reports were filed and swept under the rug…no witnesses other than this mans bloody face and bruised body. The police officer who took his report made a comment…“Seems you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.” This beaten gay man was in a church parking lot where “Christians” were picketing…

To dismiss violence against LGBT people simply because no one was able to come to trial or simply because the police did nothing…or because some on this board can’t get a name or badge number…is perpetuating the violence.
Simlilar to a black being attacked in the Jim Crow South. When the people who are supposed to help you think you got what you deserved, or are too afraid to help because they might be labeled as folks pushing the “gay-agenda”, the injustice is rampant. It’s about civil rights, folks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top