My nephew Mick

  • Thread starter Thread starter CinciMom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for a miracle!!! I have placed your petitions within my heart and will carry them with me to Mass and I will remember your petitions in my daily prayers.
:signofcross: :gopray2:
 
Today, I went to see my nephew in the hospital. The nurses were able to place a feeding tube successfully and he is responding, but not fully concious. The doctors say that this could be due to swelling from the location of the area they operated on. He is such a sweet little boy 🙂

As we (my step mother and I) were leaving, I told my step brother that I am working on a prayer chain for Mick. He held back tears after I said this and told me to tell everyone “THANK YOU” and that we need more prayers for Mick. This is the first time in 24 years have I seen my step brother near the brink of tears. You can see that he that he is trying to hold it together, but is also on the edge.

As for him being agnostic, I stand corrected. He has been going to a church (I do not know which denomination) for the past few years and actually was teaching Sunday School this year for this church. But continue to pray for their conversion.

Thank you all again for praying and I will keep you posted!

PAX

Christine
Keeping Mick in prayer…will keep you step brother in prayer too…
Thank you for update
 
:gopray2: Praying for Nick and the his family.

Dear Lord, I ask that your wrap your arms around this little boy. Please give him the strength to recover so he can recover and be with his loved ones.

Also, please be with his parents and shine your love on them. Let them know that they can turn to you for comfort and support during this time. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

:gopray: :gopray:
 
Praying for little Mick,and his family, may JESUS help them endure their pain.I ask St.Theresa [the little flower]to send a spray of roses,and ask the LORD to grant them a miracle.AMEN:signofcross:
 
Thank you all for the prayers. Today we are supposed to get the pathology report in to determine what we are battling here. As soon as I find out, I will pass it along.

Also I want to tell you that my step brother is feeling the strength of our love and prayers. This to me is a miracle! Please continue to pray for Mick and the family.

PAX

Christine
 
Hear us, Lord, and send your angels from heaven to protect little Mick during and after this surgery. Guide his surgeons and doctors so that he may be healed. Come into the hearts of his parents and other family members so that they may see his healing is straight from you Lord. Guide them so that they may see fit to raise their children in a christian family. I pray this in the name of Jesus… AMEN
Amen! 👍 And, gracious Lord, do not forget the immense cross that Pam is faithfully bearing day in and day out-all for Your Glory. Amen.
 
Mick was discharged from the hospital on Sunday and is trying to recover at home. He is currently taking both chemo and radiation. He also continues to have a feeding tube. Unfortunately though, he is unable to communicate verbally, which concerns our family.

The family has a busy schedule because he will be commuting about 20 miles each way for radiation plus physical therapy, etc.

I am hoping that my brother and sister-in-law will accept assistance from family, friends and neighbors in reards to housekeeping, meals, etc. But I also understand that visits will be limited due to Mick’s very low immune system due to the medication. I have suggested to my step mom that she should be the designated visitor/communicator until further notice due to this.

I thank you all for the prayers to both Mick and our family. As we come upon Thanksgiving, I am thankful to Our Lord for bringing Mick to the comforts of his home and family. However I do pray for a Christmas miracle as well. Sorry if I sound selfish, but this boy has he look “what did I do to deserve this?” type of look. It is heartwrenching for Mick’s parents to see their son suffer.

Again, thank you for the prayers and please continue to pray for Mick.

PAX

Christine
 
Thank you for the update, Christine…will keep a Christmas miracle in prayer…
 
:gopray: May the Lord Jesus watch over your nephew and family.

May Mick regain his strength and health with the help of God’s loving hand.
 
Here is the most recent update regarding Mick.

As of two weeks ago, Mick has finished his first round of both chemo and radiation. Mick still cannot communicate verbally nor can swallow, thus he has a feeding tube going into his stomach.

On Friday, December 28th, we will find out if the treatment is working for this great little guy. I guess I am asking to pray for a miracle (sorry I am being selfish here), but I am asking to pray for Mick and his entire family and those who are praying for him.

I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear significant news.

Christmas has not been too merry this year for my family. I am here in Omaha with my in-laws and as much as I am trying, I cannot get into the spirit because of Mick. Much less I am a little bitter because none of my in-laws bothered to ask how Mick is doing or offer any prayers or support. Pray for me as well.

Thank you all God Bless you,

In Christ

Christine
 
As of two weeks ago, Mick has finished his first round of both chemo and radiation. Mick still cannot communicate verbally nor can swallow, thus he has a feeding tube going into his stomach. Much less I am a little bitter because none of my in-laws bothered to ask how Mick is doing or offer any prayers or support. Pray for me as well.
As well, I shall pray for your in-laws, as we know not what they have gone through to render them silent. It may be that they are afraid to mention that which is clearly troubling you. Even though they are not persecuting you, I recommend that you pray for them. It will call His peace.

Merciful Lord, You alone have sustained Mick through this trial. Let his loved ones count the days of blessing that they have enjoyed with him, all a result of Your Divine Mercy. Blessed Father of all, grant them peace and inner strength to see them, Mick and CinciMom, through this trying time, that they may bless Your name at all times and be thankful, not for that which appears lacking, but for all that you have already granted them. May Your healing love be ever upon them, and kindly listen to the prayers of the faithful, as we strive anew each day to listen to Your Celestial voice in our quiet moments. I ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.
 
Praying for everyone.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Praying for Mick everyday…

:gopray:

Dear Lord - please help heal young Mick and give his family the strength to help him…

amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top