My nephew Mick

  • Thread starter Thread starter CinciMom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the most recent update regarding Mick.

As of two weeks ago, Mick has finished his first round of both chemo and radiation. Mick still cannot communicate verbally nor can swallow, thus he has a feeding tube going into his stomach.

On Friday, December 28th, we will find out if the treatment is working for this great little guy. I guess I am asking to pray for a miracle (sorry I am being selfish here), but I am asking to pray for Mick and his entire family and those who are praying for him.

I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear significant news.

Christmas has not been too merry this year for my family. I am here in Omaha with my in-laws and as much as I am trying, I cannot get into the spirit because of Mick. Much less I am a little bitter because none of my in-laws bothered to ask how Mick is doing or offer any prayers or support. Pray for me as well.

Thank you all God Bless you,

In Christ

Christine
Dear Christine…thank you for this update…A very concerning time for you and keeping you and Mick in daily prayer along with all who love and care for him…Barb
 
I wanted to thank everyone for praying for Mick. We are receiving our Christmas miracle as he is progressing in his fight against this tumor.

The tumor is shrinking, but it is still there. He has just finished his 12th round of chemo. He is using a walker now and is trotting along without any assistance.

Last year at this time, our family did not think Mick will make it past New Year. I am happy to say that we are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with Mick on Thursday.

Words cannot express the feelings my family is feeling at this time. I thank the doctors for their hard work, but mostly I thank those who prayed for Mick. Please continue your prayers for both Mick and family as he continues his battle with this beast.
 
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Mick)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.
 
Christ Our Lord, be with this child and offer comfort for loves who love him.

Amen
 
Jesus please continue Mick’s healing, and please continue to give courage to his family who have already gone through so much with this little boy’s ordeal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top