Need a priest now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiritualunity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued prayers for you and all of your intentions spiritualunity.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,
36
naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’
37
Then the righteous 16 will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
38
When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
39
When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’
40
And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’
41
17 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42
For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43
a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’
44
18 Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’
45
He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’

usccb.org/nab/bible/matthew/matthew25.htm

Also praying for this Priest and the people in your diocese as well.
 
I just walked in on this thread at the invitation of a good friend. In response to the OP, which is older now, I have a few questions. The answers to these questions determine the rules.


  1. *]Are the priests in the parish secular, mendicant or religious? Their commitment to parish duties are different from one to the other. Any priest is bound to hear the confessions of a person who is in danger of death. That’s a universal law. Secular priests follow the policies of their dioceses and their pastors. These vary from place to place. I won’t attempt to define them. Except for Domicans and Carmelites of the Ancient Observance, Mendicants are really brothers. They have some friars who are ordained priests. However, they may only exercise the priesthood in those situations that conform to the vision and wishes of their founders and the house chapter. It is up to the house chapter to decide the policies regarding the exercise of priestly ministry. I know that in most Franciscan houses this is limited to emergencies only, to avoid singularizing the priests. The monastic communities follow the same principle. A monk who is a priest has restrictions. The restrictions for friars and monks are going to vary in intensity according to the founder, the superior and the wishes of the lay brothers, they are the ones who may up the policies. We call them Modus Procedendi. Even in parish ministry, the community’s wishes, the rule, the wishes of the founder and the tradition of the community govern the activities of the ordained. In an emergency, the rule is the same for everyone. You must hear the confession and administer the Sacrament of the Sick.

    *]Is the person sick? Being older is not the same as being sick. The Sacrament of the Sick is for the sick. I don’t know the person who is posting, so I won’t guess. That would not be kind.

    *]Is it the desire of the person doing the asking to receive the Eucharist at home or to receive it from a priest? Priests are not bound to take the Eucharist to the sick or the shut-in, except when it’s with the Viaticum. Absolution is involved with the Viaticum. Often people do not want to have Holy Communion ministered to them by a deacon or an EMHC. This is not a reasonable request. The role of the deacon is to distribute Holy Communion. The role of the EMHC is to assist in those places where there are not enough deacons to do this. The priest must take communion to the sick and shut-in when there is no one else to do it, who has the authority to do so. Deacons don’t need authorization. They are ordained for that purpose. EMHC are commissioned for that purpose. I can understand a priest turning down a request, if the issue is that the person wants communion from a priest and no one else. There are people who believe that communion can only be touched by consecrated hands, which is not true. Deacons have never had consecrated hands, but have always distributed communion. The reverence for the hands of the priest is mistaken. His hands are consecrated for other reasons. Therefore, it’s OK to receive from a deacon or EMHC when you’re a shut-in or sick.

    *]No priest can den you confession. However, if it’s not a life or death situation, he may ask you to accommodate the parish schedule. If he’s a monk or friar, he may ask you to accommodate to the rules of his order. You must do so, because you live in his jurisdiction. Pastors, be they religious or secular, have canonical jurisdiction that even a bishop may not violate.

    *]This leads to the last and final question. Is the priest violating any canon? There is not much that one can do about it, except to continue to ask. Even a bishop cannot order a priest to take communion to someone, if there is no violation of law. The law says that the faithful have the right to receive the sacraments. But it also says that pastors are the canonical authority in a parish. They may never deny the faithful the sacraments, under reasonable circumstances.

    *]As to the district, the rule is still very much in place. No priest may enter the district of another pastor. If he does and he hears someone’s confession, without the permission of the local pastor, the confession is invalid. The sins are not forgiven. You must have faculties from the local pastor or the local religious superior. The priest who said that he couldn’t cross the line is telling the truth. He cannot. The laity may cross the line from one parish to another. The faculties are for the deacons, priests and bishops, not the laity. The only time that a priest may cross the line to hear a confession, again, is a life and death situation. Then the Church provides the faculties. The pastor or religious superior do not have to provide them. The laws about faculties are so strict that you may not even preach in a parish without faculties from the local pastor.

    Were I the priest, I would have taken the Communion to the person. I would have also explained to the person that I cannot do this on a regular basis and why. Sometimes people need an explanation and then they are OK. If you leave people in the dark, it frustrates them and makes them angry. That’s unnecessary. Again, I’m not there and I do not know what reasons were given, if any. Nevertheless, if the OP has not received a good reason, it’s OK to ask. That’s not a sin.

    Fraternally,

    Br. JR, OSF 🙂
 
Please be very careful never to ask a priest or religious to commit a grave sin. When you ask as priest who is not assigned to a parish to come to hear your confession, you are asking him to commit a grave sin.

Only the pastor can grant faculties in his parish. If the priest is not assigned to the parish, he does not have faculties. To ask him to come to hear your confession, you’re asking him to celebrate the Sacrament of Penance invalidly. The absolution is not valid. The person is left with the sin, yet believing that they have been absolved.

There are very specific rules for hearing confessions in someone else’s territory. Unless the bishop has said that’s it’s OK for a priest to cross jurisdictional lines, the pastor must grant the faculties.

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF 🙂
 
That’s a huge diocese! Is there no-one else in the (Arch)Bishop’s office who can help you if the Bishop is away? There must be someone who is there in the office and able to administer things when he is away - the running of the diocese doesn’t just stop.No,the running of the Diocese does not stop,however when Bishops,priests are away on retreats or whatever,the scretaries do not run thing other then their jobs.

Apart from which, there are almost certainly Catholic nursing homes and hospitals in your area -There are not catholic nursing homes or hospitals in my area. This is the Bible belt not Catholic belt. get in touch with THEM, they will have Catholic chaplains (not your local priest) whose job is to administer the sacraments (including confession and anointing) to people. Tell them that your priest refuses to see you and ask if their chaplains will come instead.

And still thinking outside the box - you’ll have convents and monasteries and the like in your area, that are not part of your local parish, the religious orders are independent. Look under ‘Catholic Church’ in your phone directory to locate them, and discuss your situation with them also, maybe they can help.

Another option is to get in touch with Catholic welfare organisations such as St Vincent de Paul, perhaps they can advocate on your behalf.I have talked to the head of StVincent and was told that this is not their job.

Rest assured, there is nothing in the priest’s treatment of you (horrible though it is) or his beliefs, at least judging by what you have told us, that would make his sacraments invalid or ‘improper’ in any way. Remember even priests who are great sinners can nonetheless validly confect the Eucharist.You misunderstood me. It is not the priest behaviorf that would effect the Host. I am talking about How he does the Literagy at Mass. Who knows if he does it right or not?

Well, this lady brings you communion so it appears you’re not completely alone, thanks be to God. Does she know of your troubles with getting the priest to come and hear your confession? When was the last time you DID have your confession heard?When I do see this lady for communion it is less then 5 mins.So I would quite say yippie I am not alone! And she knows my situation, and it is no ones business when my last confession was.

To be fair, most non-Catholic ‘types’ come from much smaller congregations than your average Catholic parish is.Down south it is not like that. Proteatant churches are so big you have to take their shuttle busses to get to the church.and many stores are situated about the church. Stores like Coffee shops.book stores,toy stores.clothes stores…like a mall.
 
Please be very careful never to ask a priest or religious to commit a grave sin. When you ask as priest who is not assigned to a parish to come to hear your confession, you are asking him to commit a grave sinWhere does it say this? I can not find this anywhere. Please back up your source(s).Thank you
 
To answer the question about my health.
I am bedbound and very very ill with 5 chronic illnesses and lesser ones. I have been ill for 17 yrs and these past few yrs i have had many heart failures and a few times on my deathbed, Once the doctor said, ‘it wasn’t us who cured you’ as he was pointed to the heavens. Every organ was ill and shutting down for 1 1/2 months. Family told to come say their goodbyes.
There is not a day that goes by that I am not suffering alot physically.I have lung desease,heart desease,a nuerological desease that causes many illnesses like fybromyligia for the lesser of them.
I have deterioration of nerves on back,right leg and foot. severe arthristis in lower lumbar,both hips,right shoulder and neck. 30% blood circulation from tummy down to my toes. I have vertigo.IS that enough?I am tired of typing anymore.
 
spiritualunity- I Pray for all your needs and intentions. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
 
Please be very careful never to ask a priest or religious to commit a grave sin. When you ask as priest who is not assigned to a parish to come to hear your confession, you are asking him to commit a grave sinWhere does it say this? I can not find this anywhere. Please back up your source(s).Thank you
Can. 966 §1. The valid absolution of sins requires that the minister have, in addition to the power of orders, the faculty of exercising it for the faithful to whom he imparts absolution.

The priest must have faculties

§2. A priest can be given this faculty either by the law itself or by a grant made by the competent authority according to the norm of ⇒ can. 969.

By the law itself, means Ecclesia Supplet. This is used in cases of emergency. Otherwise, you must have faculties from the competent authority.

Can. 969 §1. The local ordinary alone is competent to confer upon any presbyters whatsoever the faculty to hear the confessions of any of the faithful. Presbyters who are members of religious institutes, however, are not to use the faculty without at least the presumed permission of their superior.

The bishop confers the faculties. Nevertheless, the bishop’s policies must be followed for the faculties to be valid. If the pastor of a specific parish refuses to allow anyone into his territory to hear confessions, without his consent, he has that legal right. Pastors are canonical appointments, not ecclesial appointments. Therefore, they have rights over faculties. One must always find out what the policy is about crossing parish lines. If the pastor says that you must go through him first, then you have to do so. In many dioceses the pastors have an open invitation. But it’s really up to the pastor to open or close these doors. Your best bet is to ask the pastor if you can invite someone from another parish into his territory. Remember, this is NOT NEEDED IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

I’m remembering that I went to baptize a child in a parish. To do so I had to get my superior’s permission and the pastor’s permission. The parish was five miles away. However, he has a standing policy that no one comes into his jurisdiction for any reason without his approval. Canon law protects his right.

If a priest is a member of a religious house, he may not hear confessions without the superior’s permission, even if the bishop has granted him permission. The superior’s authority trumps that of the bishop, even if the superior is a layman. The requirement for a religious superior to have this kind of authority is to be male, in perpetual vows, in a community of Pontifical Right, and canonically elected. He need not be a priest. You can call a religious house and ask if a priest can come to hear your confession, but the superiors will usually deny the permission, unless it’s a matter of life and death. Bishops and religious superiors make are very careful not to step on each others toes, because they are equal in authority. Usually, it’s the laity that suffers in a conflict between bishop and religiuos superior.

Also, superiors of religius houses do not have jurisdiction in someone else’s parish. Unless there is an open invitation to enter into the parish territory, no one may do so. The bishop has jurisdiction to grant faculties within his diocese. But he may not overrule a pastor on this matter. The pastor is a canonical authority. Therefore, he forms part of the Church hierarchy. I’m the local superior of our house. I cannot and do not give our one priest permission to hear confessions at the local parish without the permission of the pastor. It’s even tricky when a lay person comes to the door and asks to go to confession. But there are laws that allow you to get around that. Normally, that should not be done either. A religious house is usually for the benefit of the religious community, not the local people. Otherwise you have an overlap between the religious house and the local parish.

The pastor also has rights and duties regarding confessions. Canon law says the following.

Can. 986 §1. All to whom the care of souls has been entrusted in virtue of some function are obliged to make provision so that the confessions of the faithful entrusted to them are heard when they reasonably seek to be heard and that they have the opportunity to approach individual confession on days and at times established for their convenience.

I believe this may be the crux of the problem in this case. Because the pastor has the duty to provide confession when the request is reasonable, he also has the right to decide what is reasonable. How else can comply with the law the way that it is written? What I’m getting from these posts is that you have a pastor saying “You don’t need it.” In addition, a penitent saying “I need it.” That’s a tough one. By best suggestion would be to explain to the pastor, very privately, why the penitent needs it. I’m brainstorming here. If I were a pastor and someone said to me, “I need to go to confession because I’m in mortal sin.” There is no way that I can deny that this is reasonable. As I said, I’m brainstorming. Do not tell the pastor that you’re in mortal sin, if you’re not. That would not be honest.

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF 🙂
 
I have written to the actual Pastor of the church. But I believe the letters get interceded. Because I do not hear back from the Pastor.
The one denying my confession and sacrement of the sick is not the pastor. He is the priest under the pastor. Does this make is any different?
I did not know there were still boundaries like you stated JReducation.
That is interesting.
S0,what do you think my best bet is? Keep trying to contact the Bishop???
 
I have written to the actual Pastor of the church. But I believe the letters get interceded. Because I do not hear back from the Pastor.
The one denying my confession and sacrement of the sick is not the pastor. He is the priest under the pastor. Does this make is any different?
I did not know there were still boundaries like you stated JReducation.
That is interesting.
S0,what do you think my best bet is? Keep trying to contact the Bishop???
I didn’t realize that it is the associate with whom you have been speaking. I have a few ideas that you can try. I don’t know if they will work. But we won’t know until we’ve tried, right?

Let’s try these.
  1. Try calling the pastor. Emails often end up on the secretary’s computer and they pass them to whomever is on duty.
  2. You may call the neighboring parish and ask if they can come over. They’ll tell you what the rules are. As I said in one my posts. Some pastors have really strict rules about granting faculties and other are not as strict. They will allow anyone approved by the bishop. Obviously, the priest in the next parish over will have the bishop’s approval.
  3. Every diocese has a Vicar General. Sometimes he’s one of the auxiliary bishops and at other times he’s a monsignor. You may want to write there or call. You can politely explain your situation.
I would frist try to contact the pastor. If you have someone who brings you Holy Communion, have you tried asking that person to get you a priest? Just another thought . . .

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF 🙂
 
Let’s try these.
  1. Try calling the pastor. Emails often end up on the secretary’s computer and they pass them to whomever is on duty.
  2. You may call the neighboring parish and ask if they can come over. They’ll tell you what the rules are. As I said in one my posts. Some pastors have really strict rules about granting faculties and other are not as strict. They will allow anyone approved by the bishop. Obviously, the priest in the next parish over will have the bishop’s approval.
  3. Every diocese has a Vicar General. Sometimes he’s one of the auxiliary bishops and at other times he’s a monsignor. You may want to write there or call. You can politely explain your situation.
I would frist try to contact the pastor. If you have someone who brings you Holy Communion, have you tried asking that person to get you a priest? Just another thought . . .

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF

First, I want to thank you for your help. It means alot to me to have support.
I will try to call the Pastor of the church.
There is much I need to learn. I did not know much of what you have written until now.
I will be polite. I try hard to hold my temper and being so ill it is even more of a challenge,but with the grace of God I can be patient.
I want to tell you that sometimes I mess up my words and writing because of my neurological illness,which acts up worse when I am stressed and/or upsent. And I can go back and read what I have written and my mind sees it correct but it is not. Wrong words in sentence,spelling bad,even writing sentences or a word completely backwards. I ask a friend of mine to correct me and write what I really wanted to say when she has time to do this.
You are a God send!!!
God bless you,Spirit
 
I have been without a priest for months now,just about since I moved into a new apt.in 2008. The priest at the parish by me tells me he will not ever come hear my confession and rarely give me the sacrement of the sick in the Hospital.
Being that I am mostly bed bound and unable to get to a church,I NEED a Priest !!!
I have written letters ,made phone calls and am at wits end.
I understand we have a shortage of priests, but we are not like some countries where they walk 100miles to church to have a priest.
I need your prayers and I ask you to tell others about my situation and ask them to pray for me as well.
God Bless you and thank you,
Spirit
Hey Spirit. I am really sorry to hear of your predicament. Have you tried contacting your diocese to see if they can help you out? I know you said you have already written letters and made phone calls but I didn’t know if you had tried this step or not. Forgive me if I irritate you by asking this please. Prayers:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Saint John Vianney, holy patron of priests, pray for the priests in this diocese.

Saint Raphael the Archangel, holy patron of healers and against bodily ills, pray for Spirit.

“Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints” O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for Spirit the help that he/she needs. O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Holly3278, Yes I have called the diocese. And I will keep on calling. Thank you for your compassion. I could really feel it in what and how you wrote. Thank you too for your prayers. I am so glad people are coming on here and praying. This tells me that the Holy Spirit has inspired those who do come here and pray for me.
Thanks again for everything! Spirit
 
Holly3278, Yes I have called the diocese. And I will keep on calling. Thank you for your compassion. I could really feel it in what and how you wrote. Thank you too for your prayers. I am so glad people are coming on here and praying. This tells me that the Holy Spirit has inspired those who do come here and pray for me.
Thanks again for everything! Spirit
You are welcome Spirit. I want to help people as much as I can. I want to do this because I know that God wants me to do it. So, when I do these things, I cannot allow the glory to go to myself but to God for He is the one who gave me the inspiration to pray for others. 🙂
 
You misunderstood me. It is not the priest behaviorf that would effect the Host. I am talking about How he does the Literagy at Mass. Who knows if he does it right or not?

Well, how he celebrates the Liturgy IS his behaviour!

If you mean ‘does it right’ in terms of it being valid, then all he has to do is say the correct words of Consecration (‘This is My Body …’ ‘This is My Blood …’) over the correct matter (unleavened bread and wine, pure and without additives like fruit or honey or whatnot) with the intent to consecrate. As long as he does those three things, it’s ‘right’ (valid). Do you have any reason to believe one or other of them has NOT been done?

Sure, a priest can ‘not do things right’ in other ways, which is bad, but none of them affect the validity or ‘rightness’ of the Communion that is brought to you at home (or, for that matter, the validity of the Communion people receive at his masses.)
and it is no ones business when my last confession was.
Well, it’s not my business or anyone’s on these forums, sure. It was a question for you to think about, not to answer on here. But it’s very much the business of your priest. Remember all Catholics are obligated to confess at least once a year, so if it’s been longer than that, your priest is seriously neglecting his duty.
Down south it is not like that. Proteatant churches are so big you have to take their shuttle busses to get to the church.and many stores are situated about the church. Stores like Coffee shops.book stores,toy stores.clothes stores…like a mall.
I’ve been to Houston. It’s not exactly the backwaters of Catholicism, even though there is a very strong Protestant presence.

Having a big church doesn’t mean in any way that the pastors there are busier than your priest, which was the point I was trying to make. Just for one thing, incredibly few Protestant churches will have daily services, many won’t even have multiple services on a Sunday unlike our priests who usually say Mass daily and several on Sundays.
 
When I said priests behavior, I was referring to if he does a valid Mass…concecration. I know his person quirks like we all have doesn’t matter as far as validness with sacrements.
I have doubts about this priest having a valid communion because of such things as, in the bulletin he stated that you do not have to follow the teachings of the church when it comes for fast and abstinence during Lent.
Also,things I have heard he say about not needing a crucifix and other catholic reminders in church, I realize that is not serious as sacrementals,but it shows me how he seems to be ‘carefree’ when it comes to everything I hold dear to my heart and very important.
I do not remember how long it has been since my last confession. It easily could be a year. Thank God I have had the sacrement of the sick a few months ago.
I agree with you that having a big church doesn’t mean the pastor is any busier.
I am sorry if sometimes my words get mixed up or I use a word that doesn’t fit. my neuroligical illness is getting much worse and is the cause of that. I ask my friend to post for me if she sees a need to reword or correct me in anyway.
Thank you for trying to help me.
God Bless you, Heidi
 
When I said priests behavior, I was referring to if he does a valid Mass…concecration. I know his person quirks like we all have doesn’t matter as far as validness with sacrements.
I have doubts about this priest having a valid communion because of such things as, in the bulletin he stated that you do not have to follow the teachings of the church when it comes for fast and abstinence during Lent.
Also,things I have heard he say about not needing a crucifix and other catholic reminders in church, I realize that is not serious as sacrementals,but it shows me how he seems to be ‘carefree’ when it comes to everything I hold dear to my heart and very important.
I do not remember how long it has been since my last confession. It easily could be a year. Thank God I have had the sacrement of the sick a few months ago.
I agree with you that having a big church doesn’t mean the pastor is any busier.
I am sorry if sometimes my words get mixed up or I use a word that doesn’t fit. my neuroligical illness is getting much worse and is the cause of that. I ask my friend to post for me if she sees a need to reword or correct me in anyway.
Thank you for trying to help me.
God Bless you, Heidi
Rules such as fast and abstinence, or having a crucifix (and it actually IS, if I understand correctly, required to have a crucifix in the sanctuary during Mass), and a priest’s opinion on them, do not impact the validity of his sacraments.

If the priest didn’t believe in (say) the Real Presence, or didn’t believe that as a priest he really had the authority to forgive sins, or was erring in terms of other beliefs directly related to whatever sacrament was in question, THAT might impact it.

Not the sort of beliefs you’ve mentioned. They are (or may be) wrong, even very wrong, but they don’t affect the validity of his sacraments.
 
To answer the question about my health.
I am bedbound and very very ill with 5 chronic illnesses and lesser ones. I have been ill for 17 yrs and these past few yrs i have had many heart failures and a few times on my deathbed, Once the doctor said, ‘it wasn’t us who cured you’ as he was pointed to the heavens. Every organ was ill and shutting down for 1 1/2 months. Family told to come say their goodbyes.
There is not a day that goes by that I am not suffering alot physically.I have lung desease,heart desease,a nuerological desease that causes many illnesses like fybromyligia for the lesser of them.
I have deterioration of nerves on back,right leg and foot. severe arthristis in lower lumbar,both hips,right shoulder and neck. 30% blood circulation from tummy down to my toes. I have vertigo.IS that enough?I am tired of typing anymore.
My kind Sister, you are so good, that you are sick and still always pray and help others, I believe that your group : Christian Resignation/Surrender and your posts has couraged and helped many peoples.
:gopray: I pray for you, Sister.
In hard times we need hold God teaching," In all ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path. "

I think that in here CAF many brothers sisters talked long and often. How pleasant it is for me here to learn and grow mature in Faith. I know sometimes I acted very unkindly, very unkindly, if you have read my posting before. .
Spirit, it seemed to me that all brothers sisters in the thread share their understanding and help in here.

I was very much to blame, as you see, but in my own heart I have thought that like after one confession, you told all your trespasses, and truly confessed, after that you 've always try to keep God commandments, are you need go to priest to confession for little wrongs, I thought that if after one confession, then you did not make something so wrong, do I need go to priest to confession? Does he want hear some little wrongs? I believe he must be very busy. Oh, that is true, true. like daily mass, Sunday mass; wedding; funeral, must be many many other works,

You have Communion that is very very good, May a good heart doctor help you get all well and return to health.
 
My kind Sister, you are so good, that you are sick and still always pray and help others, I believe that your group : Christian Resignation/Surrender and your posts has couraged and helped many peoples.
:gopray: I pray for you, Sister.
In hard times we need hold God teaching," In all ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path. "

I think that in here CAF many brothers sisters talked long and often. How pleasant it is for me here to learn and grow mature in Faith. I know sometimes I acted very unkindly, very unkindly, if you have read my posting before. .
Spirit, it seemed to me that all brothers sisters in the thread share their understanding and help in here.

I was very much to blame, as you see, but in my own heart I have thought that like after one confession, you told all your trespasses, and truly confessed, after that you 've always try to keep God commandments, are you need go to priest to confession for little wrongs, I thought that if after one confession, then you did not make something so wrong, do I need go to priest to confession? Does he want hear some little wrongs? I believe he must be very busy. Oh, that is true, true. like daily mass, Sunday mass; wedding; funeral, must be many many other works,

You have Communion that is very very good, May a good heart doctor help you get all well and return to health.
😊:gopray:It is true, that I did you an injustice when, I changed the subject of the thread…that it is my fault! And I ask you forgiveness and I pray that you have a good priest !
 
Continued prayers for you and all of your intentions.

Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top