New York Gov. Cuomo: 'If I Wasn’t Governor of New York, I Would’ve Decked' Trump

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the while New Yorkers are in home foreclosure,
Editing my reply when I realized that I mis-read your reply.
Yes, we are going thru a hard time economically because again FAILURE of the Feds. They have not put forth pandemic stimulus the way economists across the board have said is needed.

Last edited:
40.png
gam197:
All the while New Yorkers are in home foreclosure,
Editing my reply when I realized that I mis-read your reply.
Yes, we are going thru a hard time economically because again FAILURE of the Feds. They have not put forth pandemic stimulus the way economists across the board have said is needed.
You can blame it on the FAILURE of the Feds but it also has to do with the policies in New York State. Cuomo was so concerned that he spent 3 billion on climate change, styrofoam, electric cars, changing to greener building when that money is needed by the state for its own citizens to survive.

I love New York and visit relatives in New York City which had a vibrant community and was very proud of its police and the way the city was maintained. That has all seemed to evaporated in a very short time.

It is almost in a financial crisis and the wealthy are fleeing in great numbers while the city really needs those taxpayers to stay.

Let’s not even talk about what has happened in New York with restaurants. Anyone who has ever eaten in New York City knows it has the greatest restaurants, compared to many places in the world

Last edited:
His state is one of the BEST in the nation when it comes to managing the pandemic. That, again, is a fact.
Come-on-man

putting the virus in the old-age homes was the worst mistake of the pandemic,

His popularity is due to TDS, that’s why he vilifies Trump, it cons his base

Cuomo is very popular here in NY. We are happy with him as governor

Popular with you but not all. All those nursing home victims…their families. Not happy.
And Cuomo wants to delay covid vaccines on President Trump’s ‘watch’.
Cuomo doesn’t care about life …not much at all.

Last edited:
I admit I don’t know a lot of the story surrounding the old folks homes (like I said, their Covid problem very quickly became our Covid problem so I was a bit preoccupied) but, barring a confession of malicious intent from Cuomo, I can envision a scenario where nursing homes could have been thought of one of the safest places to be during a time like this. The residents have all of their needs taken care of and don’t need to leave to shop for necessities. Keep them inside, have no visitors, and all should be well. Right?

Except someone on the staff brought it inside and there isn’t enough PPE for every health facility out there because we’re running on little information and had no time to prepare.

He was taking his cues from the Feds, and we all know now, that the Feds were covering up what they knew.
Seeing this nonsense tells us everything we need to know. If he was taking cues from the feds, why didn’t the red states jam sicker elderly folks into nursing homes?

Look, I think the pandemic would have overwhelmed anyone and frankly, most leaders deserve a mulligan, but if you insist on laying blame, then people are going to rightfully point out what Cuomo did.

And no offense, but no devout Catholic would cozy up to a man like Cuomo. he’s an embarrassment to the faith. Have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back