C
chrisetree
Guest
i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
sure, if you don’t feel good don’t do it. If you don’t feel happy in your marriage, leave. If you don’t feel happy in your job, leave. I am of course being facetious.i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
No… Do all you can to Persevere!i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
This Lent, we should make a commitment to learn our faith more fully.i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
Try going to an Eastern Liturgy, look for Byzantine Catholic parishes or even from other Rites. The Eastern Liturgy might suit you better.i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
No. You should not quit. God will not quit you so please do not quit Him.originally posted by chrisetree
i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
The name of your feeling is spiritual dryness. St Teresa of Avila had it for years, and many others too. You are not alone. One attend the mass not for feel God, but to participate in the sacrifice of Christ.i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?
Jesus was not happy at his crucifixion. He didn’t leave. Offer up your sadness for Christ’s suffering.i am not happy at mass. I dont really know why, exactly. I pretty much feel like I warm a pew. Should I quit?