On the religion of Islam

• Thread starter Thread starter Fatima-Crusader
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatima-Crusader,

Have you ever heard of Robert Spencer? Robert Spencer has written many books and lectures on what Islam historically and today Muslims believe about Islam.
His Lectures and books do not refute Islam, they expose the reality of Islam’s mixture of secular politics mixing with religion.

Another source I have looked into, are the ex- Muslims who have left Islam and live today under the threat of death daily, because ex=Muslims refuse to live under Sharia law, or have converted to another faith.

In these such sources you will learn the truth of Islam behind the veiled curtain that many leaders both religious and political fear to speak out and expose the truth about Islam.

When ever any religion mixes it’s religious faith with secular powers supposing itself to be following a deity, history proves always leads to many deaths, conflicts, hatred, anger and division of peoples, and speaks with a forked tongue. The bible gives such entities a name; "Anti-Christ.

Islam and Protestantism are the only two religious faith’s, In my opinion, that uses their religious platform to condemn another faith in order to convince non-believers, that Islam or a protestant sect is true. Islam makes the self claim to be speaking truth, again by condemning or knocking down another’s faith’s belief’s or practices, in order to sway an argument that Islam is truth, while the other faith’s have abandoned truth or never had it.

Google or you tube, Robert Spencer and Woman who have left Islam, ex- Muslims speak out against Islam for direct sources.

Peace be with you

Last edited:
I am sorely tempted- in the Manchaean line of thought- to think we are indeed dealing with two different gods- a god of dark (OT) and a god of light (NT) who are- and have always been- in conflict with one another.
Isiah 45

I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
6 so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Hosea 13:4
I am the Lord your God
Who brought you out of Egypt;
you know no God but me,
and besides me there is no savior.

Matthew 11:27

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Last edited:
That statement I find very puzzling; you will know ( do you ??)that there is only one God ( called God, Jehovah or Allah depending on your ‘religion’) ; bUT if you do care to read the Holy Bible and the Koran , you will find that one is a history of the Jewish nation culminating in the Birth of Jesus and the other is a series of 'revelations ’ that the \Prophet Mohammed is alleged to have received from the angel Gabriel ; The angel gabriel announced to Mary and she conceived by the Holy Ghost…the the angle gabriel spoke to Mohammed and gave him a different 'story?

Islam is based on the Koran and its stated revelations is it not whereas Christianity is based on the Life of Jesus ( hence the term Christian !!)

1 John 2

23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

24 As for you, see that what you heard from the beginning remains in you. If what you heard remains in you, you, too, will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back