One reason I love my spouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mirror_Mirror
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is awesome and I most likely wont be on the post anytime soon (busy mom) so here is my huney’s awesomeness.

I loved my husband yesterday for making the coffee.

I teach sewing classes so I love my husband today because he spent the day shopping for class supplies with me just so he could spend time with me, he is so selfless.

I will love my husband tomorrow b/c he will be standing in front of a pre cana class (20+ engaged couples) professing his love for me and praising me for keeping him on the right path before and afer our wedding day. I love that he doesn’t highligh my flaws.
 
One reason I love my DH today is that he walked through 3 feet of snow to the grocery store, fought the crowd in the store, and carried three heavy bags home through the snow. The whole ordeal took THREE HOURS, and he was cheerful in spite of being exhausted. ❤️

Betsy
 
I came to this thread because, my thinking was pretty negative and I knew this would help turn that around. As I was reading the differents posts, I was trying to think what would I post??? Then it came to me, I love my spouse (during this time of trial) today, because I choose to love him. Love is not a feeling but an action. Today, I choose to act out my love for my spouse. It doesn’t matter if he has earned it, it is not required. "…even the gentile loves those who love him…: 😉

Thank goodness our Lord doesn’t make me earn His love. 😃

Thank you for the thread and all of the great posts, that remind me not all days are like these days. ❤️
 
Today I love my DH because he managed to keep his promise and come home EARLY yesterday evening so that we had a whole evening together. He came home shortly before I came back, and did the washing up.
And today morning he made fresh orange juice !
 
Today I love my husband because of the way he smiled at me when I woke up. It may seem like such a small thing, but I know he was tired and he could have been grumpy. Instead he looked at me with love!
 
Today I love my husband because of the way he smiled at me when I woke up. It may seem like such a small thing, but I know he was tired and he could have been grumpy. Instead he looked at me with love!
It’s the little things that matter, like this. Aw! ❤️
 
I love my man because he is so generous to me sexually, he takes a tremendous amount of time and self-mastery to bless and WOW what a guy!
 
Today I love my husband because even though I am often sick, he still asked after my health today with the same compassion as always.
 
I love my spouse today because of her dedication to our Catholic faith that keeps me on my toes with our faith.
 
I love my husband because he is constantly teaching me about love. I never thought someone could love me so much!
 
I came to this thread because, my thinking was pretty negative and I knew this would help turn that around. As I was reading the differents posts, I was trying to think what would I post??? Then it came to me, I love my spouse (during this time of trial) today, because I choose to love him. Love is not a feeling but an action. Today, I choose to act out my love for my spouse. It doesn’t matter if he has earned it, it is not required. "…even the gentile loves those who love him…: 😉

Thank goodness our Lord doesn’t make me earn His love. 😃

Thank you for the thread and all of the great posts, that remind me not all days are like these days. ❤️
Wow … I was in the same place, I too choose to love him every day! :yup:I want him to go to Heaven and he wants me to go to Heaven too.:heaven:
 
Today, I love my husband because he just made me a yummy cup of hot chocolate soy milk…went downstairs to do it for me, knowing I was comfy upstairs. aw It’s those lil things, I tell ya. :heaven:
 
Still involved with the Retrouvaille process, I’m seeing amazing changes in my spouse. I love him for loving me and our marriage enough to make the effort. God Bless him.🙂
 
Yesterday I loved my husband because I was so tired and grumpy from work, and he took the kids away, let me sleep all day, then made my lunch for me when I had to go back to work.

Today I love my husband because despite him having to learn a whole new game now that I work and he doesn’t, he puts up with me being grumpy and demanding. And I love the way he gets all proud and excited when he does something like make dinner, its just so cute 😉
 
This is going to sound silly at first, but when I explain it’ll make sense. We have a cat, Vito, that we’ve had since we lived in Florida. My husband didn’t know he liked cats until we got Vito. Vito has been coughing a lot lately, so we took him to the vet. The x-ray showed one lobe of his right lung looked collapsed or full of fluid, and everything else pointed to asthma, which I didn’t even know cats can get.

My husband took the news pretty hard, and was worried about Vito all night. This morning, though, the vet called and said that according to the specialist she spoke with, the middle lobe of the right lung looks like that fairly commonly in cats with asthma. She’s giving him steroids and antibiotics and we should be able to pick him up today.

So, yeah, pretty silly, we have an asthmatic cat, of all things. But the thing is, my husband has the compassion to worry about a small animal. If he can care that much about an animal, just think of how much he must care for our daughter and me.
 
Because she knows my faults (which are many and annoying) and loves me anyway.
 
I love this thread! We have signs posted all over “What will I do for my marriage today?” So my huney is so awesome and I love him today because he works his tail off so I can stay home with our two boys!!! He is an awesome dad that wants his kids to be home with their mom!!! I love him so!
 
I love this thread! **We have signs posted all over “What will I do for my marriage today?” ** So my huney is so awesome and I love him today because he works his tail off so I can stay home with our two boys!!! He is an awesome dad that wants his kids to be home with their mom!!! I love him so!
**Awww, this is awesome!! I like that idea! :yup:

Today I, too, love my husband for the same reason as you—he works so hard to support our growing family and never complains about it. 👍**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top