Online Quiz ...find out what your spiritual type is

• Thread starter Thread starter springbreeze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Cradle:
Refer my post, not experienced enough to know how to go back from this reply site to get # etc. …but it commences:
Originally Posted by BarbaraTherese
Lisa, I agree with you. I am absolutely no feminist and certainly…Posted by BarbaraTherese at 5.14pm today.

…yer know what Cradle - yer absolutely right!..and nothing but an Act of God can save me…but then I hear sighting the problem with some accuracy is the beginning of the solution… I studied Psychology last year: Projection? Looks like it to me!..or as St.T of A wrote: Humility! Humility! oh my Daughters Humility!.. of which I be far far…

As I said in another post, we need a Forum "The Chapter of Faults"in which we can both accuse ourselves…and in charity others!..but I couln’t take that sort of ‘thing’ (and other ‘things’) and left!

Tar love!

And I agree, Cradle, you are quite correct!..I hope truly that your homesickness will settle and that your studies at Uni will start to absorb you and reward you…and that life will start to dance for you again…(I had a peek at your Public Profile…your comment without words was obvious once I reread my post.)
God Bless you…

Regards
Barb
9.08pm

I scored an 88, I am a confident believer and I agree that I have found my path 🙂

Gracie

40.png
ByzCath:
Pretty awful test, on some of the questions none of the answers fit but I picked the closest one.

I scored a 95 - Candidate for Clergy, so I guess it is a good thing I am applying to the Carmelites. 😃
I have to agree with you. There were some where I had a hard time between 2 choices, because neither really fit.

My score: You scored 90, on a scale of 25 to 100.

Carmelites, good choice! I will be applying to my Archdiocese as a diocesan priest. I am currently looking into becoming a secular Carmelite (OCDS) also.

40.png
mtr01:
I have to agree with you. There were some where I had a hard time between 2 choices, because neither really fit.

My score: You scored 90, on a scale of 25 to 100.

Carmelites, good choice! I will be applying to my Archdiocese as a diocesan priest. I am currently looking into becoming a secular Carmelite (OCDS) also.
Cool, O. Carm. here,

I scored an 80- Confident Believer.

I do have some questions about the particulars and I know that not all will be answered, but I know the Faith and Teachings of the Catholic Church to be true and without error

I scored a 94, candidate for clergy. Hummmm another sign to join the Carmelites?

Peace,
Jen

40.png
Jenlyn:
I scored a 94, candidate for clergy. Hummmm another sign to join the Carmelites?

Peace,
Jen
Dear Jen!!!

I am smiling…how many signs do you need Jen?

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

:eek: Whoops, I don’t know what happened with my previous post (I hope no one thought I was agreeing with it!), but what I wanted to say to Barbara was that the male-only priesthood is not a matter of discipline, it is infallibly-defined doctrine. The Church DOES NOT have the power to ordain female “priests” and this is not going to change. (Thank you, however, for your words of comfort. I’m soooooooo tired of Uni… :whacky: )

As for the quiz thingie… I got 82, Confident Believer! o.O There were some questions that weren’t worded exactly as I would have liked them to be, so I had to choose the next-best answer… hrrumph…

Scored a 93 canidate for clergy. I did in my early twenties think about joining a community, but God had other plans. My vocation is my husband and my children.

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear Jen!!!

I am smiling…how many signs do you need Jen?

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
Well… :rotfl: …not sure!

You scored 91, on a scale of 25 to 100. Here’s how to interpret your score:
90 - 100 http://www.beliefnet.com/imgs/x.gif
Candidate for Clergy

**Well there you go! Maybe when I’m older and my children are grown, I will become an oblate or something along those line…something I have already considered.😉 **

I scored a 92…candidate for the clergy…made me laugh since I’m a married homeschooling mom…I think I may be too busy for a while…:rotfl:

Anyway, some of those questions drove me a bit crazy because they didn’t have the answer I wanted to give…

“At the evening of live, we shall be judged by love”…St. John of the Cross

I was a confident believer according to the results but the nature in which some of the questions are worded makes it difficult to answer. Still, I am very young in my faith and so I should be fairly happy with my results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back