Online Quiz ...find out what your spiritual type is

• Thread starter Thread starter springbreeze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
ByzCath:
Pretty awful test, on some of the questions none of the answers fit but I picked the closest one.
šŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, like the spirit world, can either be angles or souls or spirits different from us (which I assumed was the closest to stating both of the above. I received an 85, which suprised me because I was thinking it would be much lower.

1. candidate.
but i think some of the questions should have ā€œall/ none of the aboveā€. like for #25, iā€™d have said all of the above!šŸ˜ƒ

84 - the spirit world question was interesting. I took it to mean heaven :yup: and hell :nope:

40.png
brbschrmnn:
I scored a 92ā€¦candidate for the clergyā€¦made me laugh since Iā€™m a married homeschooling momā€¦

ā€œAt the evening of live, we shall be judged by loveā€ā€¦St. John of the Cross
Dear friend

We are all called to be Prophet,** Priest** and King by the Rite of Baptism

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I scored an 84 confident believer! wooHOO. guess my decision to finally start the RCIA program after years of studying was the right one eh? :yup: barbaratherese and lisa totally agree 100% (as I guess everyone else did, huh?) I donā€™t get why women in the priesthood is even being discussed in the media, not open for discussion as far as Iā€™m concerned. šŸ˜‰

82 ā€¦ Confident, yes, but some of the questions left me looking wishy-washy. There were no THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE answers even close, sometime I just picked anything because NOTHING was close.

My results are Candidate for Clergy! Go figure! :ehh: :bigyikes:

Dawn

exactly whatā€™s required to become a ā€œcondidate for clergyā€šŸ‘

86ā€¦didnā€™t quite understand what their interpretation of what ā€œspiritā€ meant. Thought some of the questions were open to interpretation. šŸ™‚

96ā€¦Candidate for Clergy.​

šŸ˜ƒ

Funny thingā€¦Iā€™ve had no fewer than 4 people in the last 2 weeks tell me that maybe Iā€™m supposed to be a nunā€¦ :rolleyes:

90 - Candidate for Clergy.

ā€¦ I always thought about someday becoming a Deacon :).

I too found some questions difficult to answer, because there wasnā€™t an answer that fit well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back