Dear fhansen
I explained several times, what is unjust! I said forgiveness is just. I said if God in death of his only begotten son, opened the way of salvation, it is just. What is unjust is that a sinless one give price instead on sinner ones, even if he loves the sinners.
At the beginning of this thread I asked: " if some one bother you, and the judge says I will be punished instead of him or he says my son will be punished instead of him; Do you think it is justly? If yes, say me how! He didn’t punish the guilty one and just bothered another one who didn’t bother you!" You are just saying “it is love. it is love.” OK sir, it is love, but my problem is justice.
You do not answer me, please answer my problem, if you want help me. I know God is love, I know he loved us, I know God can forgive us, etc. But my problem is on paying price: God let a sinless one give price of sins instead of sinners.
But that’s what I’ve been trying to get at, I think. You’ve been asking how it is just-and reasonable-to believe that God would punish or allow to be punished a sinless one for the sins of another. But this brings us to the doctrine of the Trinity. Jesus is not only the Son of God;
He’s God the Son. So God didn’t merely let Jesus to be punished for our sins; rather, through Jesus, God, Himself, takes on the punishment. And if, because of His love for us and His knowledge of our lost and hopeless condition, which cannot improve without His help, He undertakes to right our unjust condition Himself, I don’t know why that would be unreasonable.
God’s overall purpose in all of this from creation through the Fall of man, through His dealings with His chosen people, and through the advent and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, is to* perfect His creation*, to gradually reveal Himself to an obstinate species, as they’ve been prepared and the time is ripe, endeavoring to draw them, without coercion, into alignment with His perfect will. In fact, the Church teaches that God created His world “in statu viae”, in a “state of journeying” to perfection. And He’s willing to do whatever it takes to achieve His ends short of forcing His will upon us, even sacrificing Himself in a way we can identify with, in human form, so we doubters may come to know of His sincerity, kindness, goodness, mercy,
humility, even, and love. God is the opposite of the human concept of God. To the extent that
we play God, which we do in our fallen state in many ways, large and small, throughout each day, we’re aloof, superior, arrogant, dominating, selfish, and proud. God has no need for that. And He proved it especially well on the cross.