Palestinian corpse used for IDF "anatomy lesson'"

• Thread starter Thread starter John_TE
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Norwich:
I notice that you’ve conveniently by-passed the problems of PALESTINE immedeately post 1945. I will ask again WHO WERE THE TERRORISTS THEN???
This isn’t 1945. This is 2005. We have no control over the past. The question of the day is who are the terrorists NOW?

40.png
gilliam:
This isn’t 1945. This is 2005. We have no control over the past. The question of the day is who are the terrorists NOW?
So we only look at the history of Israel when it suits your argument but ignore it when it doesn’t. Sounds a bit right wing to me.

40.png
Norwich:
So we only look at the history of Israel when it suits your argument but ignore it when it doesn’t. Sounds a bit right wing to me.
I am not sure I am looking at Israeli history either. Personally, I try to live in the here and now.

History is a hobby of mine, but I don’t govern my actions by the fact that Roman Catholics went through Palestine in 1090 and murdered entire towns of women and children, and muslems came before and after them and did the same.

Oh yes, the horrible Israelis. It’s a good thing those brave reporters are using everything at their disposal to get their highly credible stories out, right?

Of course, the peaceful, family-oriented (aaaw, cute baby!) Palestinians would never deserve any attacks on the utterly legitimate state of Palestine by those horrible evil Israelis and I’m sure the Palestinians would readily accept any reasonable peace offer, right?

Run, children! The evil Israeli soldier is about to attack! Don’t be fooled by the smile or the candy, it’s a trap!

40.png
MikeAR:
Oh yes, the horrible Israelis. It’s a good thing those brave reporters are using everything at their disposal to get their highly credible stories out, right?

Of course, the peaceful, family-oriented (aaaw, cute baby!) Palestinians would never deserve any attacks on the utterly legitimate state of Palestine by those horrible evil Israelis and I’m sure the Palestinians would readily accept any reasonable peace offer, right?

Run, children! The evil Israeli soldier is about to attack! Don’t be fooled by the smile or the candy, it’s a trap!
Hey I know this was your first post, but you made your point in pictures and articles. Good effort! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back