R
Randolph
Guest
Welcoming all sinners—absolutely… Condoning sins—absolutely not…
Yes, I am a sinner too…
Yes, I am a sinner too…
Last edited:
Oh, I didn’t catch that part the first time through.and went on to say that people who are not “chaste” shouldn’t be allowed to be members of a parish.
Some will undoubtedly disagree with this, but I believe it is our responsibility, when our clergy fails us, to take up the duty to uphold Church teaching. As members of the Church and whatever parish you are a member of, it is our RIGHT to be guided faithfully by the clergy and to not be intentionally subjected to false teaching propagated by an official organ of the Church.No, you are not old fashioned.
I am very disturbed at what some dioceses and parishes are doing regarding homosexuality and pride events. This is very clearly not coherent with church teaching.
Do we have a duty as Catholics to report these actions to Rome, or to dioceses if it happens on a parish level?
Excommunicated? Or in a state of mortal sin?If they are actively and unrepentently engaging in sodomy they are excommunicated
You mean they are in a state of grave sin and likely out of a state of grace.If they are actively and unrepentently engaging in sodomy they are excommunicated. Not in communion.