J
jmjconder
Guest
**I need to know factual documentation that Paul Ryan supports an abortion in the case of a rape. Please cite your answer.
This is only a question for citation.**
This is only a question for citation.**
Perhaps he stated that he supports abortion in the case of rape/incest.Romney had stated after the Akin statement on rape that he and his VP supports abortion in the case of a rape. This refers to Paul Ryan.
The left is doing all that they can to smear him. They don’t care if it’s all lies as long as enough people get fooled to get Obama reelected.**I need to know factual documentation that Paul Ryan supports an abortion in the case of a rape. Please cite your answer.
This is only a question for citation.**
When recently asked that question, he said he would defer to Romney’s beliefs for their platform. He’s traditionally anti-abortion in all cases. I’m sure it can’t be that hard to find in black and white because it’s common knowledge.Romney had stated after the Akin statement on rape that he and his VP supports abortion in the case of a rape. This refers to Paul Ryan.
I need to know factual documentation that Paul Ryan supports an abortion in the case of a rape. Please cite your answer.
This is only a question for citation.
I heard it on O’reilly last night. I was very concerned about this, they stated that Paul Ryan would not oppose abortions in the case of rape.The left is doing all that they can to smear him. They don’t care if it’s all lies as long as enough people get fooled to get Obama reelected.
They are politicians…they all say lots of things. What matters is what they will do. Both have very solid pro-life voting records. As I said above the Republican platform which I’m sure Romney has some say in… now includes defining life to begin at conception. That’s a fact. Romney has also put a very solid person in charge of selecting Supreme Court Justices, Jay Sekulow, who is sure to pick people who understand the value of human life… Imagine a 6-3 or possibly 7-2 majority in the Supreme Court… No pro-lifer with a conscience can sit this election out in my opinion based on what I’m seeing.**What I have read in these posts is that although Romney may hold this position Ryan may not?
The differnce is what? If Romney holds this position and Ryan does not - why place yourself on this ticket knowing this would be a huge issue.
This post is about the fact Ryan is a VP canidiate with a Presidential canidiate that supports abortion in the case of a rape? Does that not Ryan a supporter of this?
Again I am not asking for opinion - I am asking for facts and clarification.**
Do you not agree that banning all abortions, except in the case of rape, would be a HUGE step in the right direction? Of course, the goal is zero abortions ever, for any reason. But what’s the alternative in this election…Obama? He’s in favor of abortion for any reason under the sun. If you’re having a baby girl and you hate the color pink, Obama says you deserve an abortion. He even wants us to pay for them!!! Please tell me you’re not considering voting for him just because the Republican ticket is not saying they’d overturn Roe v Wade 5 minutes after the inauguration ceremony…**What I have read in these posts is that although Romney may hold this position Ryan may not?
The differnce is what? If Romney holds this position and Ryan does not - why place yourself on this ticket knowing this would be a huge issue.
This post is about the fact Ryan is a VP canidiate with a Presidential canidiate that supports abortion in the case of a rape? Does that not Ryan a supporter of this?
Again I am not asking for opinion - I am asking for facts and clarification.**
Not sure how you jumped to that conclusion.Please tell me you’re not considering voting for him just because the Republican ticket is not saying they’d overturn Roe v Wade 5 minutes after the inauguration ceremony…
I am sincerely wondering why the Sanctity of Human Life Act, H.R.212 which was passed by the Republican House allowed for the protection of **cloned **embryos? Should we not ban the cloning of human beings?:It is unclear how you have arrived at this conclusion. You are looking for documentation that does not exist.
Paul Ryan’s position is that life begins at conception. He also has a 100% pro life voting record in Congress.
nrlc.org/press_releases_new/Release081112.html
Ryan is one of the sponsors of the personhood act (Sanctity of Human Life Act) defining personhood as beginning at conception:
prolifewisconsin.org/MONUPD_files/August2012monupd.html
And NARAL hates him, the best indication he is 100% pro life:
prochoiceamerica.org/elections/2012/gop-presidential-candidates/paul-ryan.html?gclid=COC1jOuT_LECFce8KgodQDwA8Q
Ryan, in the Weekly Standard: “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” Ryan told me in July. “You’re not going to have a truce. Judges are going to come up. Issues come up, they’re unavoidable, and I’m never going to not vote pro-life.”
It just seemed like you were very concerned that Ryan might be supporting abortion in very limited cases…it sounded like you were implying you couldn’t vote for him in that case. Sorry for getting crazy with my assumption.Not sure how you jumped to that conclusion.
I believe the Church teaches that God would indeed give souls to cloned human beings, at the moment of their initial creation. I don’t have a source to back that up though. So I think the purpose of the bill was to say, if any humans were cloned they would have to be treated as real people, not experimental subjects. The purpose of this law wasn’t to endorse cloning. Also there’s already a law that bans human cloning, so there was no need to put the same language in the law you referenced.I am sincerely wondering why the Sanctity of Human Life Act, H.R.212 which was passed by the Republican House allowed for the protection of **cloned **embryos? Should we not ban the cloning of human beings?:
SEC. 2. DECLARATION.
In the exercise of the powers of the Congress, including Congress’ power under article I, section 8 of the Constitution, to make necessary and proper laws, and Congress’ power under section 5 of the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States–
(1) the Congress declares that–
(A) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being, and is the paramount and most fundamental right of a person; and
(B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and
opencongress.org/bill/112-h212/text
Please, I would like a serious response to this question, as to determine when God gives a soul to the human being. If at conception, does God give a soul to embryos which are created by scientists, inside or outside the womb? Cloned, genetically modified or otherwise?
Thank you
micah
Two questions and one comment.I believe the Church teaches that God would indeed give souls to cloned human beings, at the moment of their initial creation. I don’t have a source to back that up though. So I think the purpose of the bill was to say, if any humans were cloned they would have to be treated as real people, not experimental subjects. The purpose of this law wasn’t to endorse cloning. Also there’s already a law that bans human cloning, so there was no need to put the same language in the law you referenced.