M
mgoforth
Guest
No, He wouldn’t become a “puppet”, but He would allow the gift of creating life to be abused, and He wouldn’t penalize the child for it. The clones would have human souls.Two questions and one comment.
- Would not God then become the puppet of scientists? That is, scientists can create genetically modified human beings, and their God infuses their diabolic creations with souls? Would they be animal souls, or human souls?
There’s currently no federal law, so I was mistaken. There are 13 states that ban human cloning.
- Can you state the law that bans cloning? As I recall cloning of animals is legal, along with other sorts of genetically created new species of animals, like glowing cats, and the like.
So since I was incorrect, and it appears that human cloning is legal in some places, does that change your answer? Shouldn’t those clones be protected under this law?My comment, once you legalize the protection of cloned embryos to the Constitution of the US, the cloning of embryos would be legal. I urge everyone who has a congressman who supported this Act to have them strike the cloning portion of this bill along with any guarantees for the genetic engineering of human embryos.