Pence vs Harris discussion thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Polak
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? The thread went dead during and after the debate. Didn’t anybody watch it?

I thought Kamala Harris came off as very arrogant. At the beginning she couldn’t stop smirking. Later, whenever Mike Pence brought up a fact about her, she would just respond by saying she isn’t going to be lectured by him. She didn’t answer the question about stacking the Supreme Court, she didn’t address her grilling of a district court nominee for his pro-life views, only stating that she too is a person of faith, and of course, while she tried not to talk a lot about abortion for very long because she knew it was a hot subject that divides Americans, she did, as expected, say she would always defend a woman’s right to choose. Oh yeah, and she played a lot of identity politics and went on about herself being a woman of color numerous times, even while answering questions that had nothing to do with race. Personally I think Mike Pence, minus the fly in the hair and what looked like a busted eye, looked much better in this debate.

I liked Kamala’s response to Mike’s point about Biden being cozy with China, “you gotta stick with your friends!” 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back