Penn & Teller's "Holier Than Thou" attacks Mother Teresa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucania
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see a run down on their shows on the show time site. They had one on the Bible too, which according to them is full of bulls**t.
*
We take on the most sacred of sacred cows: The Bible! We’ll reveal the many discrepancies and contradictions in THE GOOD BOOK. Why all the confusion? Shouldn’t anything that is “divinely inspired” be crystal clear? Did Noah build an ark big enough to hold all those animals? Did Moses part the Red Sea? Did Jesus even exist? Tune in to find out!

*They also took a stab at “family values” sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=fv Basically saying they don’t exist, and that wife swapping and homosexual relationships were equal to one man + one woman.

On the plus side, they did have show where they tore PETA apart.

I’ve only seen the PETA and Family values shows. I haven’t seen any other in their series.
 
I used to like these guys long ago…before they felt the need to reveal their hatred toward religion and anything holy. These guys arent just atheists, they are (especially the tall dork, Penn) enemies of religion just like The Amazing Randy. I was also saddened to hear Lance Burton defend their outragious and blasphemous act on stage.

Penn is not only an avowed enemy of religion, and for him his atheism is a cover, cause I recall a show years back where he had a tour of his home and he stated he was a Satanist. The whacko even had a chalk outline of a deadbody painted onto his floor. These guys are dark. It seems like when evil people get famous they cant wait to let people know what they are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top