A
adam235
Guest
Hello, I am not sure where I am supposed to post this, but-
I have been struggling with the sin of masturbation, and I can’t stop.
I have prayed to Jesus, and I am 14 years of age (going through confirmation)
I went to confession around Christmas time, and I confessed sexual idolatry and lust, but I ended up doing it again. I am greatly ashamed, my parents have always taught me to do the right thing, and to go to mass and to love everyone and forgive people who have done wrong to me, but I can’t stop this sin.
Please pray for me so that this addiction will end.
Thank you so much. May god bless you.
I have been struggling with the sin of masturbation, and I can’t stop.
I have prayed to Jesus, and I am 14 years of age (going through confirmation)
I went to confession around Christmas time, and I confessed sexual idolatry and lust, but I ended up doing it again. I am greatly ashamed, my parents have always taught me to do the right thing, and to go to mass and to love everyone and forgive people who have done wrong to me, but I can’t stop this sin.
Please pray for me so that this addiction will end.
Thank you so much. May god bless you.
I will pray for you. I would have to say that for your age you sound as if you are well formed spiritually.