Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen. ***
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and endure, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Thank you Lord for the improvement and healing that Mickey has experienced recently, please help him to persevere and to continue to improve.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, You know our hearts and prayers,
Thank You for listening and we thank you in advance for answering our prayers.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit
Amen.:signofcross:
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother,
the ever-Virgin Mary; that we,
who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings,
may be delivered from all dangers, and through her loving kindness
made to be of one heart and mind:
Who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit
Amen
:signofcross:
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
I place my trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and endure, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Thank you Lord for the improvement and healing that Mickey has experienced recently, please help him to persevere and to continue to improve.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.:crossrc:
 
Father,
we pray for the very sick
and for all those who suffer in body, mind or spirit especially for Mickey
May they be granted the strength to overcome their pain, fear and anxieties.
May they turn to our Healer and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to receive the comfort and healing that they need.
I ask this in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
who lives and reigns with You,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear our prayers!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Father,
we pray for the very sick
and for all those who suffer in body, mind or spirit especially for Mickey
May they be granted the strength to overcome their pain, fear and anxieties.
May they turn to our Healer and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to receive the comfort and healing that they need.
I ask this in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
who lives and reigns with You,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear our prayers!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty and Everlasting God,
The eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Mickey who is sick.
For him, I humbly beg the help of your mercy,
so that, being restored to health,
he may praise your Holy Name.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and endure, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Thank you Lord for the improvement and healing that Mickey has experienced recently, please help him to persevere and to continue to improve.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top