Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord,thank you For hearing our prayers.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty and Everlasting God,
The eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Mickey who is sick.
For him, I humbly beg the help of your mercy,
so that, being restored to health,
he may praise your Holy Name.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, look upon Mickey with eyes of mercy,
may your healing hand rest upon him,
may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of his body
and into the depths of his soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring him
to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Almighty and Everlasting God,
The eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Mickey who is sick.
For him, I humbly beg the help of your mercy,
so that, being restored to health,
he may praise your Holy Name.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty and eternal God,
you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you.
Hear us for your sick servant, Mickey, for whom
we implore the aid of your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to you in your church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Dear Lord be their protector and defender in this time of trouble.
Surround them with the Holy Angels,
so that they may emerge from every danger in the fullness of health
and well being. Guide their life journey,
so they will always walk safely together with you,
in God’s protection and friendship.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and endure, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Thank you Lord for the improvement and healing that Mickey has experienced recently, please help him to persevere and to continue to improve.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
 
Update: Visited Mickey in the rehab center yesterday. He was doing great and we all had a good time. He was able to walk about 90 steps and they are taking him home tomorrow to see if he can handle walking at home. If he can, he will be able to go home. Please keep prayng.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top