Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Heart of Jesus
Fount of Love and Mercy
Today we come, Thy blessings to implore
O touch our hearts so cold and so ungrateful
And Blessed Lord please
Make us thine for evermore.
Have mercy Lord on Irish Mom and her family,
Grant them success in their trial
Peace of mind
And to Thee be the glory.
Amen.
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Hail Glorious St. Patrick
Dear Saint of our Isle
On us thy poor children
Bestow a sweet smile
And now thou art throned
In thy mansion above
On Erin’s green valleys
Look down in thy love

St. Patrick pray for Irish Mom and her family
For a favourable resolution to their court case.
 
My friends, it seems like we have been praying for this intention forever. My husbands day in court is in about 10 days. I hope that nothing changes that date again. Understandably, my husband is moody, and tense. Hopefully, with the help of your faithful prayers, this will be resolved in his favor and we can get on with our lives. This has been a cloud hanging over our heads for many years, as the courts move very slowly, we have learned. I don’t know how I would have made it through this without your prayer support. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to my intention. I am humbled by it.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
My friends, it seems like we have been praying for this intention forever. My husbands day in court is in about 10 days. I hope that nothing changes that date again. Understandably, my husband is moody, and tense. Hopefully, with the help of your faithful prayers, this will be resolved in his favor and we can get on with our lives. This has been a cloud hanging over our heads for many years, as the courts move very slowly, we have learned. I don’t know how I would have made it through this without your prayer support. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to my intention. I am humbled by it.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
St. Thomas More, please intercede for Irishmom2 and her husband. Please ask God to grant a good outcome.

Lord God, I join my prayers with Irishmom2 and I pray that you hear and answer us. AMEN.
 
My friends, it seems like we have been praying for this intention forever. My husbands day in court is in about 10 days. I hope that nothing changes that date again. Understandably, my husband is moody, and tense. Hopefully, with the help of your faithful prayers, this will be resolved in his favor and we can get on with our lives. This has been a cloud hanging over our heads for many years, as the courts move very slowly, we have learned. I don’t know how I would have made it through this without your prayer support. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to my intention. I am humbled by it.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
As the Court day draws nearer, please give your strength and guidance to Irish Mom and her family, especially to her husband, Lord. Give him the comfort and aid that he needs to go confidently into this battle with the support of his family. May this time of trial bring them closer together, you have told us in the Scriptures that a three fold cord is not easily broken. Help them to fight the problem together and not each other, and to present a united front towards the courts. Let them feel your presence upholding them and sustaining them over the next few weeks and forever, we pray through the intercession of Mary our Mother and in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen
 
My friends, it seems like we have been praying for this intention forever. My husbands day in court is in about 10 days. I hope that nothing changes that date again. Understandably, my husband is moody, and tense. Hopefully, with the help of your faithful prayers, this will be resolved in his favor and we can get on with our lives. This has been a cloud hanging over our heads for many years, as the courts move very slowly, we have learned. I don’t know how I would have made it through this without your prayer support. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to my intention. I am humbled by it.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
St Michael the Archangel,
Defend them in the day of battle,
Be their safeguard against the wickedness
And snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray;
And do thou Prince of the Heavenly host,
By the power of God,
Cast into hell Satan and all evil spirits
Who prowl around the world
Seeking the ruin of souls.

St. Michael pray for Irish Mom and her husband and family.
Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top