Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
:highprayer::gopray2:
 
Loving God I am thankful that at last scans have been possible.
Please at last ensure for J the healing treatment that he needs.
Please grant him health and strength again, and help him to live a happy, peaceful life.
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
 
Thankyou dear friends for your prayers. no news yet as to the results…will update when we know the results.God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Awaiting your news, T.
Jesus look kindly on T and her son, and all her family, and flood them with Your healing and joy.
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
 
Thankyou dear friends still no news yet !! I am so grateful for your prayers.May God bless each one of you for your kindnesss.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Prayer to Suffer in Union with Jesus. :signofcross:

Dear Jesus, for love of You I desire to suffer all things, because for love of me You endured such cruel torments. O my Jesus, I unite my pains with the ones which You suffered and I make an offering of them to Your eternal Father. O my Jesus, out of the abundance of Your Divine goodness give me the virtues of meekness and patience, so that I may willingly carry my cross after You. Amen. :signofcross:
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
Thinking of you each day!:highprayer::crossrc:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions… *
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
Thinking of you each day!
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
Thinking of you each day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top