Pray for young adult daughter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giannawannabe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Father Baker’s Prayer:
O Victorious Lady!
Thou who hast ever such powerful influence with thy Divine Son
in conquering the hardest of hearts,
Intercede for those for whom we pray - Giannawannabe’s daughter, Grace Angel’s children and Edmundus’ children.
That their hearts be softened by the rays of Divine Grace,
That they may return to the unity of the true faith,
Through Christ, Our Lord,
Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
As I myself went through some very hard times as a young adult before coming back to Christ, I will certainly be in prayer.

May the Lord be with your daughter, provide her guidance, and show her in His goodness and infinite wisdom the path to Peace, Charity, Love that comes through a life in Christ. I pray that Jesus would seek her out and find her, and that when this happens, she would willingly follow Christ with all her heart, as lost sheep take comfort when found by the Good Shepherd, knowing that they will be rescued from the wolves of Satan and all his worldly distractions. I believe it is certainly the will of the Lord that all His sheep who have gone astray would be found, and I pray that it would be so with her.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
As I myself went through some very hard times as a young adult before coming back to Christ, I will certainly be in prayer.

May the Lord be with your daughter, provide her guidance, and show her in His goodness and infinite wisdom the path to Peace, Charity, Love that comes through a life in Christ. I pray that Jesus would seek her out and find her, and that when this happens, she would willingly follow Christ with all her heart, as lost sheep take comfort when found by the Good Shepherd, knowing that they will be rescued from the wolves of Satan and all his worldly distractions. I believe it is certainly the will of the Lord that all His sheep who have gone astray would be found, and I pray that it would be so with her.

Amen.
Thank you for your prayers. Very comforting to think of The Lord shepherding my lost little lamb back to Him. Blessings…
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayers of thanks to all of you. I remember you especially at Consecration. :hug3:
 
Prayers of thanks to all of you. I remember you especially at Consecration. :hug3:
Bless your dear heart Gianna 🙂 Prayers continue for you and your daughter
God bless you

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top