• Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
This comment makes me ill.
I would suggest an antacid. :love:

Colleen DiPirro, president of the Amherst Chamber of Commerce, told WBEN-AM radio that Clinton told the crowd she was feeling weak and had had a stomach virus.

Clinton started to speak then collapsed, DiPirro told the radio station.

Her 58-year-old husband, former Pres. Bill Clinton, underwent quadruple bypass surgery in September.

40.png
trevor:
What’s going on? Did she really fall during her speech?

Trevor
Looks that way. Not much information at the moment. The local news stations have limited info.

Scheduled to speak at 1:15 and is on her way to the college after her collapse complaining of a stomach virus. Standing room crowd only as well as many protesters.

40.png
katherine2:
I would suggest an antacid. :love:
That and some aspirin:p I noticed you didn’t address anything else from the posts so you must not have a defense.:nope:

40.png
buffalo:
They should host a televised debate between her and Fr Frank Pavone. Now that would be interesting as she would be exposed.
I would welcome that. I know Father Frank would not embarrass the pro-life movement by agreeing to a debate with Senator Clinton on the topic of health care as a corporal work of mercy and never go off the issue of abortion. Without a doubt, anyone leaving the debate would come away having heard a very articulate man defend the unborn but also indicate his broad agreement with Senator Clinton on the need for universal health care.

40.png
buffalo:
Scheduled to speak at 1:15 and is on her way to the college after her collapse complaining of a stomach virus. Standing room crowd only as well as many protesters.
She is on her way back to the college - after going to the hospital?

40.png
katherine2:
I would welcome that. I know Father Frank would not embarrass the pro-life movement by agreeing to a debate with Senator Clinton on the topic of health care as a corporal work of mercy and never go off the issue of abortion. Without a doubt, anyone leaving the debate would come away having heard a very articulate man defend the unborn but also indicate his broad agreement with Senator Clinton on the need for universal health care.
What?

40.png
Brad:
She is on her way back to the college - after going to the hospital?
She refused going to the hospital. She is speaking now.

Rush just said she was just dizzy from her 180 degree turn on abortion she is trying to make. 😃

40.png
buffalo:

Rush just said she was just dizzy from her 180 degree turn on abortion she is trying to make. 😃
I suppose so. Amazing that she is obstinant about speaking - but, then again, the diocese didn’t exactly dissuade her.

40.png
buffalo:

:rotfl:

Many Catholics cannot see that Hillary is spitting in their collective faces. Very sad. 😦

40.png
Brad:
Shocking. Anyone know what happened?
Overheard backstage:

Aide:" Senator, the college thing…it may not go well."

Clinton: “I know that! But so what?? I’m not going to back down fro ma bunch of white-haired arch conservative religious extremists!!”

Aide: “well ,Ma’am…You may be seen as the extremist…NOT that there’s anything wrong with that…because killing babies…I mean…Choice is good of course…and…”

Clinton: “Spit it out, for goodness sake!! God, why do I surround myself spineless men??”

Senior Aide: “Because you said you wanted “yes men”, Hill”

Hillary: “Yeah, yeah, fine, whatever. WHAT should we do??”

Senior Aide: "You take a dive. Sympathy card. It always works for you. . We “have” to cancel the thing, I’ll call the networks,Katie and Matt, whatever. We’ll Miiiiiillllk it in the morning.

Clinton: (smiling now): Yeah, worked when I was getting worked over by Lazio in those debates in 2000, worked well with Bill and his…OK, how do we do this??

Aide: “Flu bug? It’s going around you know.”

Clinton: (turning to senor aide) You think so??

Senior aide: " Yeah, and Hil, fall down. We’ll have footage and everything."

Clinton nods and walks onto the stage.

Aide (to senior aide): “You think she’ll fool 'em??”

Senior Aide: “My boy, we’ve been fooling people for years. This is child’s play for her.”

40.png
jlw:
Overheard backstage:
Senior Aide: "You take a dive. Sympathy card. It always works for you. . We “have” to cancel the thing, I’ll call the networks,Katie and Matt, whatever. We’ll Miiiiiillllk it in the morning.

Clinton: (smiling now): Yeah, worked when I was getting worked over by Lazio in those debates in 2000, worked well with Bill and his…OK, how do we do this??

Aide: “Flu bug? It’s going around you know.”

Clinton: (turning to senor aide) You think so??

Senior aide: " Yeah, and Hil, fall down. We’ll have footage and everything."

Clinton nods and walks onto the stage.
The scary thing is that I am sure this has actually been done before proving my point that I am way too dumb to be in politics. Thank God!

ybiC,
Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back