S
smndtupidisaftr
Guest
Just a note on this. At a parish I went to a few years ago, the priest would recommend confession at least once a month (which is great!). However, he was also a great enthusiast for contemporary music, Life Teen Masses, and that kind of “stuff”. In the end, I wonder how successful it was. I know I didn’t go to Confession any more frequently, and neither did my parents. In fact, this is where my distaste for “contemporary” liturgies came from. Still, he’s the only priest I’ve ever heard recommend frequent use of Confession. I guess that there are a lot of gray areas out there.I involve myself deeply in Church activities, i.e., Opus Dei, Latin Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, daily Rosary and Mass (whenever possible), regular Confession, and other Church-related activities. These combined experiences give me a very positive image of Catholicism. If I were to simply attend Sunday Mass every week, with nothing more, Catholicism would not have nearly the same appeal. I would be at a loss without my Catholic faith.