S
Sabda
Guest
Here are a couple of really good sites for you to check out on the biblicalness of Catholic teaching. Both are free.
Scripture Catholic
Bible Christian Society
Here are the notes that go with the talks.
If you can’t listen to those on your computer he also has tapes/cds that you can receive.
John Martignoni’s talks are excellent. I think they will definitely give you something to think about.
And also Catholic Home Study Course, once again it’s free! This is an excellent course for learning about Catholic beliefs and I **highly **recommend it!
Oh and of course we can’t forget the Vatican’s official site. Simply pick your language and click. Hope these are helpful in learning what it is we really believe.
Scripture Catholic
Bible Christian Society
Here are the notes that go with the talks.
If you can’t listen to those on your computer he also has tapes/cds that you can receive.
John Martignoni’s talks are excellent. I think they will definitely give you something to think about.
And also Catholic Home Study Course, once again it’s free! This is an excellent course for learning about Catholic beliefs and I **highly **recommend it!
Oh and of course we can’t forget the Vatican’s official site. Simply pick your language and click. Hope these are helpful in learning what it is we really believe.