J
John_Russell_Jr
Guest
Dearest friendInteresting points! Now all one has to do is discover who it is that can’t see the whole picture.
You seem to believe that the Roman Catholic Church is the one true church. You then seem to believe that it can teach any doctrine it wants.
I say that no one or no origination has the right to teach any version of the Good News other than what Jesus taught.
I believe that the written Word of God is truly God’s Word. I believe we all will be judged by how we lived God’s Word. I also believe man, on the whole, stopped listening to the Holy Spirit. Man is now following man and his teachings.
It is a shame that an origination such as the Catholic Church, with a history of manipulation by so many ungodly men, can still believe it is the church that Jesus founded. When it’s members today are presented with proof that it’s teachings are not in line with God’s Words the proofs are ignored. If not ignored watered down, said the words were not meant for us, or hyperbole.
Jesus told us we didn’t need man to teach us, because we all have had been given the Holy Spirit to teach us. Man tells us we can
‘t trust the Holy Spirit. Of course man will say that if he wants control.
Welcome here as your fairly new. The search for truth is the most important thing we can do in life. i admire your obvious desire to know the truth by coming here and speaking.
Can i ask you to look at the page in the light link at the top entitled - inherit eternal life on www.heavensmessengers.org and let me know what you think?
You may also find some very interesting info in my blogs if you have time?
Make the effort. The truth is there for you to see. I await your reply.
God bless you and I’m praying for you