C
CountrySinger
Guest
I’m not offended at all.CS, I am going to give you some tuff love here. If I offend you, let me know and I will no longer post to this thread. I believe when you said you tried the convent to run from yourself. There is NO shame in that and I actually believe that realzing you were running from yourself indicates a lot of wisdom and you deerve praised for not becoming a nun.
Now for the tuff love. Why can’t you realize you are doing the same thing with men. Quit trying to run from yourself by finding a man. Do your married friends not have ‘girls outings’ where you don’t need a date? Is it absoltely impossible for you to find a single girl to be friends with. Or even perhaps picking up a hobby where the focus is the hobby (not members of the opposite sex)
CS, I think you have a lot on the ball. I know you are struggling and it will take time. But I also feel the best step you could take is to ask God to fill that void. Pray to God to understand men are not meant to fill what God alone can fill
God Bless
CM
Now onto the hole. I’m going to be as polite as possible. I crave the cuddling and the touch of a man. Not a cat (I have two), or a woman, but a man, kwim? wink Not that I would do anything unchaste until I was married. The thing I miss the most is cuddling and hand holding. God is great, but I would feel REALLY weird asking for help with that.