Relic of saints

  • Thread starter Thread starter FraLeones
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to search out holy relics and have a number of them. And I pray with a relic every day.

I wrote to shrines and so forth especially in Italy…like to Pompei for Bl Bartolo Longo and to Osimo for St. Joseph Cupertino.

The Carmelites in Rome were releasing first class relics when I wrote some years ago and so I obtained some holy items from them.

Ave Maria!
 
I used to search out holy relics and have a number of them. And I pray with a relic every day.

I wrote to shrines and so forth especially in Italy…like to Pompei for Bl Bartolo Longo and to Osimo for St. Joseph Cupertino.

The Carmelites in Rome were releasing first class relics when I wrote some years ago and so I obtained some holy items from them.

Ave Maria!
could you help me?
 
Would love to obtain a relic of St. Francis as he is my patron saint… not sure how or even if it’s possible though…
I had one. I gave it to a friend (OFS). Now I’d like another one. :o

Don’t know where the one I gave away was from, though…
 
st francis’s relics are so hard to find…

st padre pio’s relic are available in his shrine…
 
st francis’s relics are so hard to find…

st padre pio’s relic are available in his shrine…
I kinda figured St. Francis relics would be hard to obtain…still- it would be very cool to get one! I want to say my dad has a 2nd class Padre Pio (could be wrong-might be 3rd class), but I’m not sure where he got it…
 
I kinda figured St. Francis relics would be hard to obtain…still- it would be very cool to get one! I want to say my dad has a 2nd class Padre Pio (could be wrong-might be 3rd class), but I’m not sure where he got it…
me too i have second class relic of padre pio. it is in a holy card when padre pio was still called a servant of God. as of now… second class relics of him are hard to find
 
I found out today that my dad also has 2 relics of St. Francis. I haven’t got any more information as to what class, but I would have to assume maybe 3rd. Also, I recieved my Pope John Paul II prayer card and relic. Very excited to have recieved it so quickly!!
 
I found out today that my dad also has 2 relics of St. Francis. I haven’t got any more information as to what class, but I would have to assume maybe 3rd. Also, I recieved my Pope John Paul II prayer card and relic. Very excited to have recieved it so quickly!!
  • Thanks be to God you found out your dad has two relics of St. Francis of Assisi and I’m also glad to hear you received the Prayer card of Blessed Pope John Paul II+
If you’re wondering what Class of relic you received from the Blessed Pope John Paul II, prayer card it is a Second Class Relic… “ex-indumentis” means "from the clothing. Thankfully, another CAF member ** jcian12** correcrted me on this.

FraLeones I am Praying for you still that you may find what you are looking for.

God bless,

goforgoal
 
  • Thanks be to God you found out your dad has two relics of St. Francis of Assisi and I’m also glad to hear you received the Prayer card of Blessed Pope John Paul II+
If you’re wondering what Class of relic you received from the Blessed Pope John Paul II, prayer card it is a Second Class Relic… “ex-indumentis” means "from the clothing. Thankfully, another CAF member ** jcian12** correcrted me on this.

FraLeones I am Praying for you still that you may find what you are looking for.

God bless,

goforgoal
thank you! i will always pray for you.
 
  • Thanks be to God you found out your dad has two relics of St. Francis of Assisi and I’m also glad to hear you received the Prayer card of Blessed Pope John Paul II+
If you’re wondering what Class of relic you received from the Blessed Pope John Paul II, prayer card it is a Second Class Relic… “ex-indumentis” means "from the clothing. Thankfully, another CAF member ** jcian12** correcrted me on this.

FraLeones I am Praying for you still that you may find what you are looking for.

God bless,

goforgoal
Thank you…I was wondering what “ex-indumentis” meant…I was so excited to recieve this yesterday, I went out and gt a little frame to put it in. When I talk to my dad later today, I hope to find out more about the St. Francis relics. I was very intrigued yesterday when he mentioned them!!
 
Thank you…I was wondering what “ex-indumentis” meant…I was so excited to recieve this yesterday, I went out and gt a little frame to put it in. When I talk to my dad later today, I hope to find out more about the St. Francis relics. I was very intrigued yesterday when he mentioned them!!
also some times it is labeled as ex-vestimentis but i has the same meaning as ex-indumentis
 
Ask for their intercession and if it is a “Saint in the making” (Servant of God, Venerable, Blessed) than Pray for their Beatification or Canonization.

I started a thread asking a question about a relic from Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta since then I have had my question answered and I have been blessed to receive some relics…So, whenever it is convenient for you please check out the following thread

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=553685

Please do not be discouraged or take it personally if they do not reply back or if they tell you “no.”

God bless,
goforgoal
Hi… How many months do you waited for the relics of Mother Teresa?
one favor to all of you. please pray for me that my relics of Saint Michael the Archangel arrive as soon as possible.
Thank you…
 
Hi… How many months do you waited for the relics of Mother Teresa?
one favor to all of you. please pray for me that my relics of Saint Michael the Archangel arrive as soon as possible.
Thank you…
Hello realcatholic15 I had to look through my emails. Anyways, I requested the Relic of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta via email on April.16, 2011, Saturday. I received a confirmation letter the following day April. 17, 2011, Sunday by email from one of the Sisters of the Missionaries of Charity. I’m pretty certain I received the Relic along with other Prayerful material at the end of the month/week of April.

Please be Prayerfully patient and if it’s been a long wait for you realcatholic15 just send them another email.

That is so amazing a Relic of St. Michael the Archangel.

When you do receive your Relic of St. Michael the Archaeal can you say a Prayer for those who are “trapped” by the devil please and thank you.

God be with you and God bless you,

goforgoal
 
Hello realcatholic15 I had to look through my emails. Anyways, I requested the Relic of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta via email on April.16, 2011, Saturday. I received a confirmation letter the following day April. 17, 2011, Sunday by email from one of the Sisters of the Missionaries of Charity. I’m pretty certain I received the Relic along with other Prayerful material at the end of the month/week of April.

Please be Prayerfully patient and if it’s been a long wait for you realcatholic15 just send them another email.

That is so amazing a Relic of St. Michael the Archangel.

When you do receive your Relic of St. Michael the Archaeal can you say a Prayer for those who are “trapped” by the devil please and thank you.

God be with you and God bless you,

goforgoal
OK. I will pray for your intentions goforgoal.Do you want to have a relic of Saint Michael? If you’re interested in that kind of relic, just Say that you want a stone and type your mailing address and how many stones do you want. And then wait and pray… here is the website:
santuariosanmichele.it/in…mid=16&lang=en
just fill out the forms in there and say your message to them that you want the stones from Monte Gargano… I hope that I helped you. :angel1:
 
thank you…

im looking forward in housing a first class relic of any saint. We are building a chapel in the school where i graduate when i was in high school…

so far i house the relics of :

2nd class:
Alberto Marvelli
Elizabeth of the Trinity
Pio of Pietrelcina
M. conception
Emil Kapuan
John Paul II
Teresa taucher

3rd Class
Mother Teresa
Gemma Galgani
Solanus Casey
Laura Vicuna
teresa of Avila
John of the Cross
Claire of Assisi
catherine of Siena
Dominic Savio
Maria Goretti
Brother Andre
Peregrine

Goforgoal: do you know some more?? i am going to expose relics for exhibit in our chapel after its done …

thank you
Pardon me for asking, but how did you obtain St. Dominic Savio’s relic? I am searching for any of his.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top