Q
qui_est_ce
Guest
Fair enough.qui_est_ce:![]()
Ah! The American opinion.That’s not how I read it.
I have to question why this was posted as well. You do not believe him. At this point there is no prosecutable evidence of who did what, or who they are affiliated with. Yes, the President and his supporters are spouting off stuff they do not know, as are those who say he is wrong. He might well be proven right. It is too early for anything but political opinions devoid of actionable facts.
I reviewed the hearing again this morning. Nadler accused Barr of harassing protesters.
He claimed that the federal agents were the cause of violence. Barr had to remind him that there was a distinction between protesting and violence. The agents were sent to protect federal property. Nadler. There has been plenty of documented violence in Portland for several weeks before federal agents were sent in.