Republican comes out of the closet

• Thread starter Thread starter Peter_Atlanta
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Peter_Atlanta:
It has to do with gender attraction. Sex is how its classified, homo or hetero, but the basis for the attraction is gender not sexual. It’s always been with us and it exists in the animal kingdom as well. Just as I could never imagine myself being withanother man, most Gay people can’t imagine being with a strait person. For a fraction of the population it’s their normality. Then there’s Anne Heche.
Yes, let’s bring the rest of the animal kingdom into it. Dogs sniff each others butts, praying mantis’ eat their young, and mother birds regurgitate food into the mouths of their young. By all means, if animals do it, then why shouldn’t we?

Perhaps he came out of the closet first to get the one up on others who would try to use it against him during his day-to-day political life? Let’s say, people who would eyeball him even more, and criticise everything he votes on as having a gay perspective? Just the same as a politician might come out and say he was having an affair, or that he was once involved in a scandal?

Many times, people come out and say the things they feel people will degrade them with, just to get it out so they feel as they’ve taken back the shame of hiding something.

40.png
Genesis315:
By the way, why do gay people have this need to tell everyone what they do in the privacy of their own homes?
I think it stems from a desire to have their actions accepted by society…

Seeks God:
I think it stems from a desire to have their actions accepted by society…
Yes it is a matter of getting acceptance of sinful behavior.

Because it gives them a sense of empowerment…plus from that point on, any adversity they face, they can simply say they are being discriminated against…
40.png
Genesis315:
I know for me personally, I couldn’t care less what sins my reps/senators commit in the privacy of their own home as long as they vote how I want them to. By the way, why do gay people have this need to tell everyone what they do in the privacy of their own homes?

40.png
dumspirospero:
Because it gives them a sense of empowerment…plus from that point on, any adversity they face, they can simply say they are being discriminated against…
Yes, and they then start passing laws banning any group that doesn’t allow avowed homosexuals in (including the Boy Scouts) from public buildings and parks.

I hear ya…this is just becoming ridiculous…at what point is the line drawn and the government finally says…“no more”…I know it sounds cliche, but one of my favorite songs says “You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything”… If we keep watering down our society to pander to those who are blatantly in violation of the morals and rules of conduct that the Church has established…eventually the Church itself will be attacked and persecuted on a larger scale than what it already is…mark my words, it must end now, because these people will eventually come after The Church because they will see The Church as an obstacle to their agenda…and with the continuing decline of morality in our country, they might even one day allow persecutions like the ones that took place in the days of the early Church…soon being a Christian will put your safety in jeopardy.
40.png
gilliam:
Yes, and they then start passing laws banning any group that doesn’t allow avowed homosexuals in (including the Boy Scouts) from public buildings and parks.

40.png
chemcatholic:
Yes, let’s bring the rest of the animal kingdom into it. Dogs sniff each others butts, praying mantis’ eat their young, and mother birds regurgitate food into the mouths of their young. By all means, if animals do it, then why shouldn’t we?
Well, I won’t have any trouble keeping the 1hour fast before Mass today.

40.png
dumspirospero:
That was worded much better than mine. Thanks.

Now he is no longer a Republican. IMO.
40.png
Peter_Atlanta:
Minnesota Republican State Senator Paul Koering has emerged from the closet and announced he is Gay. Link

Said Koering:
“I feel like the Republican Party is big tent, and that there is a home for me in the Republican Party,” he said. “The question is going to wind up being back home: Is the party big-tent enough for Paul Koering?”

Because they want you to say its ok…even tho they know its not.
40.png
Genesis315:
I know for me personally, I couldn’t care less what sins my reps/senators commit in the privacy of their own home as long as they vote how I want them to. By the way, why do gay people have this need to tell everyone what they do in the privacy of their own homes?

Sounds like more liberal re: Culture of Death spin to me.
40.png
Peter_Atlanta:
It has to do with gender attraction. Sex is how its classified, homo or hetero, but the basis for the attraction is gender not sexual. It’s always been with us and it exists in the animal kingdom as well. Just as I could never imagine myself being withanother man, most Gay people can’t imagine being with a strait person. For a fraction of the population it’s their normality. Then there’s Anne Heche.

40.png
dumspirospero:
I hear ya…this is just becoming ridiculous…at what point is the line drawn and the government finally says…“no more”…I know it sounds cliche, but one of my favorite songs says “You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything”… If we keep watering down our society to pander to those who are blatantly in violation of the morals and rules of conduct that the Church has established…eventually the Church itself will be attacked and persecuted on a larger scale than what it already is…mark my words, it must end now, because these people will eventually come after The Church because they will see The Church as an obstacle to their agenda…and with the continuing decline of morality in our country, they might even one day allow persecutions like the ones that took place in the days of the early Church…soon being a Christian will put your safety in jeopardy.
Yes. The question is no longer “will we be persecuted”? The question is “how many will stand for their faith”? This is not a question to ask in the future but a question to ask right now.

40.png
Peter_Atlanta:
Nonsense. All those who suffer from same sex attraction disorder do not call themselves “gay”. That absurd term is a political one that carries a specfic intent.

A chaste homosexual has no need to come out and announce this to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back