S
Servant19
Guest
Beautiful Garand, thank you for sharing.
It’s a blessing to hear stories of God working through so many so intimately
This struck me from your post:
Sometimes an intellectualisation can provide a spark of faith. Most often it is the other way round for “the longing of every human heart is to commune with its Creator” and once that first step is made towards that communion, the confirmations and grace abounds, and that’s when the real magic happens
God bless you dear friend
It’s a blessing to hear stories of God working through so many so intimately
This struck me from your post:
I agree with you totally. I would pose the perspective that your intimate interaction with God may have become intellectualised as some point. We should find validity and rationality and reason to our spiritual dances with God. This provides an understanding and provides drive to attract ourself closer to Him through conscious efforts, especially in the realms of selfless service and altruistic pursuits.I cannot speak for all Catholics but for me the history is icing on the cake for my faith. My faith is not based on history, science or intellectualization because I don’t believe God can be intellectualized.
Sometimes an intellectualisation can provide a spark of faith. Most often it is the other way round for “the longing of every human heart is to commune with its Creator” and once that first step is made towards that communion, the confirmations and grace abounds, and that’s when the real magic happens
God bless you dear friend