Science Says I’m In The Back Of The COVID Vaccine Line, But Government And Corporations Will Force Me Through It

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the readers here:

The “vaccine” has been out 24 hours and already this . . . .

(Remember. Children almost never have symptomatic infections, virtually never die from COVID [yes there are exceedingly rare exceptions] or have long-term complications, and are low-risk for passing this on to others (which is part of WHY Fauci has recommended schools open up).

New Jersey State Lawmaker: Coronavirus Vaccine Should Be Required for Children​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

ED OUDENAARDEN/AFP via Getty Images

HANNAH BLEAU

12 Dec 2020

A New Jersey state lawmaker believes that the coronavirus vaccine should eventually become mandatory for children and revealed that it has been a topic of discussion among legislators. . . .
This is very predictable with all the hysteria.

Last edited:
But we have had time to see if people can be reinfected with covid-19 and they are.
They are a statistical anomaly. We should follow the science and not fret about getting infected twice.
A New Jersey state lawmaker believes that the coronavirus vaccine should eventually become mandatory for children and revealed that it has been a topic of discussion among legislators. . . .
If they were using their brains, they’d make it mandatory for nursing home patients. At least that would reduce the death rate.

Last edited:
Amazing how one can predict posters’ position on getting the Covid vaccine based on their political posting history.

Well, really not so amazing.

Amazing how one can predict posters’ position on getting the Covid vaccine based on their political posting history.

Well, really not so amazing.
I think job occupation is a better predictor. I caught it at work in spite of practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask. Unfortunately my teenage clients lead high risk lifestyles and were adverse to following our recommended practices.

I think job occupation is a better predictor. I caught it at work in spite of practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask. Unfortunately my teenage clients lead high risk lifestyles and were adverse to following our recommended practices.
I hope you’re okay.

@PaulinVA Sorry, I was off topic above since you were talking about vaccine adoption. I would agree with you, politics will divide upon whether one is supportive of universal govt mandate or not.

I’m conservative and I support getting vaccinated, but I’m also against a universal govt mandate. I would agree that conservatives are more likely against a govt mandate and democrats would support it.

Last edited:
They won’t recommend the vaccine for any children until it has been tested and confirmed for children. They are just starting those studies now so it will be a bit before it can be approved for children.

Right now, the minimum age is 18.

They won’t recommend the vaccine for any children until it has been tested and confirmed for children.

New Jersey State Lawmaker: Coronavirus Vaccine Should Be Required for Children​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

ED OUDENAARDEN/AFP via Getty Images

HANNAH BLEAU

12 Dec 2020

. . . Vitale said. “The decision is going to be whether or not the vaccine is available, and if the science supports its efficacy” . .

NJ State Lawmaker: Coronavirus Vaccine Should Be Required for Children

Last edited:
New Jersey State Lawmaker: Coronavirus Vaccine Should Be Required for Children
It is irrelevant what this guy says.

The vaccine is NOT being given to anyone under the age of 16.
Children were not included in the trials so there is zero data about what effect it would have on children.
However, once further trials for children show it is safe then yes it should be given to them. It is estimated it would likely be summer before it would be available for children.

You posted this already. Repeating doesn’t make any difference.

It will be available for children when it has passed the trials and what someone says doesn’t matter…the reverse is also true right now…refusing to have your children vaccinated is also meaningless…they aren’t vaccinating children!

The rights of society includes the right to not be FORCED by your Government to be injected with a potentially harmful substance. . . .

You have not thought this out.
Vaccines for all childhood diseases plus vaccines for covid-19 should be compulsory. It has been proven beyond all doubt that the benefits of vaccinations far outweigh any risks.

Its sad that in its final days CAF has become a QANON and anti-vax haven. I remember when it used to actually be about Catholicism.

It is my opinion. . . . .

The same people who have been implying masking-up, social distancing, and quarantining HEALTHY people would be enough since we in America had masks available to us about 8 months ago . . .

. . . are now in many cases going to be the identical people who will NOW tell you . . . .

. . . masking-up, social distancing, and quarantining HEALTHY people will NOT BE enough . . .
The same Americans who scowled over their masks in the grocery aisle when you dared to show your face will be barking that you young, healthy person who resists a vaccine are a cold-hearted killer. And the same businesses that successfully coerced an entire populace into covering their faces for nearly any normal activity will be able to apply the same logic to vaccines.

Not only will these people say . . .

. . . masking-up, social distancing, and quarantining HEALTHY people will NOT BE enough . . .

But they will tell you an immunization will NOT BE enough too!

They will want you to CONTINUE to mask-up, social distance, and keep quarantining HEALTHY people (minus their buddies).

As a matter of fact that already happens for people who without a vaccination have immunity (we have 10-12 MILLION Americans who have recovered just fine from COVID-19 who are STILL required to carry out all these impositions. Yes, there is no guarantee that recovering from infection will keep you from being a virus-passing vector. Just like there is ALSO no guarantee, the vaccine will prevent this either.
Nor the vaccine boosters that they will want to keep requiring of you will be a guarantee either.)
In many cases they are concerned about getting a viral infection themselves (but they can’t put it that way).

Since the response sounds so outrageous to the intervention, they will attempt to focus on “other people” (especially the elderly and immune suppressed) when they will continue to try to germ-shame you. Altruism. Otherwise it will be too obvious they are not credible.

There will be NO risk-benefit presented to you.

There will (continue to) be ONLY benefit presented to you regarding these ongoing impositions.

At least these are my opinions of what I see occurring in the next few months.

Last edited:
If you aren’t influenced by these terrible people giving advice you don’t like, what do you care what we think or do. If the medical experts don’t influence you why should you influence us?

Your fears are not our fears, plain and simple. You have been warning us for months on end. Anyone you could possibly influence has been. The rest of us will make up our own minds.

. . . .

Last edited:
Yes, as well as reading the studies and evidence. When medical research is claimed to be a Satanic Elite, I guess I’m good with that.

Of course they are! They want people to live and be healthy so that they can get pregnant and have abortions. I’m sure that’s the reason!
😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back