Second Trump-Biden Debate

• Thread starter Thread starter YHWH_Christ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here Are All the Times Biden LIED During the Debate…The Media Won’t Ever Show You This​

[(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Dinesh D’Souza​

445K subscribers
](https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8GAOCAJxBL4bExaUCvwL4Q)

Published on Oct 23, 2020
How does Biden get away with so many brazen lies? He’s counting on the brazen liars in the media to cover up for him.

As D’Souza suggests, Biden will look you right in the eye and straight-up lie to you without any compunction.

Such was the case when Biden was trying to fool the American voter at the debate about his fracking position.

Here is Count Biden telling a woman to look into his eyes. He then tells her, he is going to eliminate fossil fuels.

I was disappointed (not surprised) at the moderator (who incidently, did a much better job than Chris Wallace, although I like seeing a little more back and forth between the candidates than she allowed) that she did not ask about Biden’s rabid pro-abortion record.

She also did not ask about Biden’s extreme gun-grabbing positions including promising to put Robert “Beto” O’Rourke, in charge of Biden’s gun-confiscation threats.

This debate was originally supposed to be about “foreign policy” (but the “commission” changed the rules, and re-hashed the corona virus issue like I knew they would, and she cut short inquiry about Joe’s foreign dealings and the Hunter laptop scandal.

If Hunter is this big sought-after foreign advisor, you would think Joe would have him out on the campaign trail. But instead it seems like Hunter is in the “Witness Protection Program”.

She should have asked about Biden saying earlier, that he was going to cure cancer if he is elected.

The media has given Biden yet another virtual complete pass on that foolish statement.

Joe Biden: If I’m elected, we’re going to cure cancer​

Cedric Richmond . . . “I believe him.”

Frankly I don’t believe Congressman Richmond really believes that either.

In my opinion, they (Biden, Richmond, and even CNN is in on the spoof here) are attempting to fool YOU. The voter.

Last edited:
The Australians even knew this debate was SUPPOSED to be about foreign policy.

That was another inappropriate rule change on behalf of Joe.

Trump will win if Democrats can’t manage to ‘rig it . . . (the election)​

(Parenthetical mine)

‘Buyer’s remorse’ in play after ‘can you change your vote’ surges in searched terms​

Published on Oct 24, 2020 Sky News Australia

A wave of voters searched ‘can you change your vote’ following the final presidential debate marking the most times its been searched this election campaign, according to Sky News contributor Lauren Southern.

The election campaign is hitting its final stretch with less than ten days remaining in the battle for the presidency.

Democratic candidate Joe Biden still has a significant lead in all national polls and in many key state-wide polls, but the President’s campaign has kicked into gear since recovering from COVID-19.

President Donald Trump was considered to have performed much better than in the first debate, showing more restraint than in his previous encounter with Mr Biden.

Ms Southern said Pennsylvania - which polls show will go down to the wire - was “one of the top places” where the search term ‘can you change your vote’ was used.

Sky News host Rowan Dean said given many states in the US have begun pre-polling, it looks like Biden voters are getting “buyer’s remorse” after witnessing the debate.

Last edited:
It is debatable that this is a lie. The programs that Biden has suggested would cost trillions how do you think it would be paid for? Saying that he would only raise it on people who make more than $400,000 would impact everyone. It is sad that he caters to the notion of wealth envy. They don’t pay there fair share is an endless debate but to then turn that into Trump lied? No that is a reach.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Bill Clinton back in the day,saying he was only raising taxes on the wealthy.Turns out wealthy meant 35 k a year.:roll_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back