B
boomerang
Guest
If you look at all the pictures of the Fatima event, you’ll see they were taken over a period of time. First you see a sea of open umbrellas. This had to have been taken before the event, while it was still raining. Then you see people kneeling. This was probably during the event. None of the people in that picture were shielding their eyes, as far as I can tell. Then you see a photo of people all standing, looking up and some are shielding their eyes. We can’t tell for sure when this photo was taken. The fact that no one is kneeling and no one is holding an open umbrella tells me that this picture was taken after the event was over, and the sun had returned to normal.I have now another speculation:
In some pictures we have people who look into the sun putting their hands above their eyes as if to shield them from the sun.This contradicts the fact witnesses said it did not hurt their eyes to look at the sun
Please answer this speculation for me.This is the last speculation I have.Thanks.