Smaller testing = fewer cases

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
RidgeSprinter:
40.png
Horton:
By that logic I then have to believe Joe Biden is a racist, he believes 15 to 20% of Americans are not good enough to vote, and he is running for the US Senate.
huh, what, huh
Many on this thread are stating Trump meant what he said, he could not have been joking, implying that all words are to be taken at face value, no room for explanation. All I did was to apply that same standard to Joe Biden.

Or is this another instance of a double standard?
and he is running for the US Senate.
huh, what, huh
 
Thank you very much.

@RidgeSprinter from Biden’s own mouth. Since words are to be taken at face value, with zero explanation, this is absolute truth. See we can play by your rules. 😃
 
Last edited:
I’m someone and I figured it out just fine. In fact everyone I know figured it out just fine. Pretty much the only one who didn’t were the ones who find fault in everything President Trump says and of course the left wing media.

I’d be leary of calling so many of us “no ones”, it’s rather uncharitable and most likely against the TOS of CAF.
 
I’d be leary of calling so many of us “no ones”, it’s rather uncharitable and most likely against the TOS of CAF
Thbolt clearly wasn’t using “no one” as an insult but in a literal sense that the number of people who correctly translated Trump’s meaning from amongst his party or staff was zero. They said he was joking, he clearly contradicted them.

Thbolt did not call Trump supporters “no one’s” as in a derogatory substitute for them being “nobodies.” That you are twisting his/her meaning to assume the status of being wronged is quite uncharitable, and is an example of an argument in bad faith.

I vote third party and have for several elections. I don’t like either candidate. But frankly, when I see tactics like the above used by posters, it’s a bad look no matter who you’re voting for.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top